Adventure Lights Guardian

matthewdanger

Enlightened
My fiance works for the Indiana Nat. Guard and gets to do fun stuff like go to Special Forces conferences in Tampa. She brought me a whole bag of swag from the show. The bag included an autographed picture of R. Lee Ermey (Glock spokesman, Full Metal Jacket, MailCall) and a bunch of other fun stuff.

Among all the stuff where two little coin cell LED lights from a company called Adventure Lights. I think they are called the Guardian. They are black plastic with a clear plastic dome that twists on and off. They can be made to flash by flipping the batteries over.

These little guys have a securely attached clip. The clip is removable so that they can be threaded onto a wrist band or strap of some kind.

I have one with a clear dome and one with a green dome. Output is similar to my Photon II; just enough to navigate with dark adjusted eyes.

They are handy little lights, especially for free. They would be nice threaded onto the band of a head lamp as a back up light or clipped just about anywhere to be used as a marker light.

Anyone else have any of these lights? What do you use them for?

matthewdanger

Enlightened
That's the one, though I am not sure I would use the word "ultimate" when describing it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif