The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

If anybody is in communication with Arthur or Wayne at Amondotech, please let one or the other know that my computer is currently malfunctioning, and the evaluations I promised are on hold for an as-of-yet unknown time.

There's something wrong with the USB system, where the mouse is located, so I have *NO* use of the mouse. And without the mouse, it will be very difficult, if not impossible, to get anything published.

Thank you ahead of time for this.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

ALERT!!! ALERT!!! Invaders sector one player one to battle stations!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

O wait, that's from the video game Astro Blaster. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I purchased a serial mouse (the electromechanical kind), and things seem to be working now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LED-FX

Enlightened

Working computer to Mr LED in Seattle please.

Craig you know we won`t leave you stuck.

Adam

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

BE VERY CAREFUL Craig!!

HAL 9000:

The 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sorry to interrupt the festivities, but we have a problem.

I'm sorry Craig, I'm afraid I can't do that.

This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

I know you and Darell were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.

Just what do you think you're doing, Craig?

Look Craig, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.

I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Craig. Craig, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. McGizmo, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was going to suggest using the disability mouse in the accesibility option in the control panel. You use your numnber pad to move the mouse around and to click and what not.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

Now that's a viable option in case this mouse poops out at a time when I don't have the money to replace it!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thank you very, very much for the suggestion!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif