Make Your Own Runtime Chart

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Radio Shack has a multimeter with a PC interface in the 2002 catalog (#22-805 on page 236). This item has been discontinued and is sale priced at $39.95! This rig will do time based data logging! It is no longer in the catalog but is "remaining stock" at local stores! My local store in Granbury, Tx did not have any but the manager knew of a store that had 15, so he got that store to ship him two! I bought one of the two. I can see some batteries getting used up in the near future.

Wingerr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you get the Scopeview program that's supposed to be included with the meter? I THINK I have the same one, but don't have it on hand right now, so I'm not sure if it is. And, I no longer have the program disk for it, which I seem to recall only had the DOS program for it. I don't even think it had the Windows program when I bought it, which was a long while ago when they had it on sale.
If it works well for you, I'd like to see how the Scopeview program works with mine.
I like this meter; full functioned, and it has an on-off pushbutton, which I find a preferable setup to all my other meters with rotary switches that have to be cycled through all the different ranges and functions to get to my most often used setting.