• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Price change! jetts 22 "Blackbird" complete pkg

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS Price change! jetts 22 \"Blackbird\" complete pkg

No Longer for sale at origional price. If you really want this light, PM me with an offer higher than $250.00
Thanks
Yaesumofo

OK guys You should know by now that I do not sell lights out here. Tonight it is different. There is a light that I want it costs $250.00 that is right $250.00. I am looking at a $75.00 markup. Not that outrageous. I would say that total production of these is under 100 lights made over a 2 year period of time. They are rare. special, 2 lights in one and you get the hangar. As described:

"This light will come in a 6 piece package.. The bezel, head, CR2 body and flat tail cap, 123 body and indexed tail cap, select 3W T bin emitters driven by a MM+ WO converter, Knurled body and bezel, Fraen low profile optics, custom O rings, High low switches in each power pack, Optically clear Polycarbonate custom lens for use in flood mode (optic removed) The light was designed with a large dished head, that will allow for a very wide work light (flood mode). Custom lens and O ring will be used in this configuration, If used with optic...it will rest at the base of this area and center up with the bezel (if a tighter beam is needed).
All major components will have state of the art Black Titanium Carbo
Nitride plating.. The price on this run is $175.00 per package"

Now I have this Jetts 22 light that I paid for 1 year in advance I received just about a year later. Nice light runs on cr2 and cr123's It comes as stock with 2 stage switch and the hangar. This light has not seen more that 5 minutes of use in darkness and in light.
So there is a light I want. And I have a light I am ready to trade or sell for $250.00 includes priority USA shipping.
I believe that this is a high price to pay for this light. But if you waited like me for one of these beauties or are even thinking about it then here is your chance to get one NOW. These lights seem to be about as hard as hens teeth to get. if you are paying by pay pal please add a few bucks to cover pp fees. I really need to clear the $250.00

Yaesumofo

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: BST jetts 22 complete

[ QUOTE ]
yaesumofo said:
If you must knnow

[/ QUOTE ]

*shrugs* i thought it was relevant since you said you were looking to trade for the light or sell the Jets light for cash. Didnt think it would be wrong to ask in case i had or knew somebody to direct to your thread. sheesh.

Shane

cy

Flashaholic

free bump...

you may want to add complete pkg, to avoid looking like the deal is complete

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Cy I was not thinking on my toes.
Hallis no *shrugs* are necessary. I was not specific about what I am looking for beyond value, because you never know what people might just come up with. By stating my specific want I may limit what people may offer me to trade because they most likely do not have that light. They may have somthing else that is equally desirable though.
Yaesumofo

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Offtopic,

I like your avatar yaesumofo,

Where did you get it?

Benny

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

yaesumofo -

I guess I'm easily entertained. I caught myself staring at your other avatar a little too much. This one is very nice.

I think your price is more than reasonable. I have thought about doing something similar. I can say I would have been tempted to ask for more. The BlackBird is a magnificant handmade exotic. I love the self centering of the optic attained by the default flood/sink. If you wish, I can post what I saw some going for last month...much, much more.

Kudos to you for your fair minded approach. Who ever gets this rare Bird will be delighted. Or maybe it will be you that is de-lighted then re-lighted? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

------------

- Jeff

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

All I can say about this is that I am reluctant to continue this offer. I May withdraw this at anytime. So if you are considering this you should act quickly. If you are waiting hoping for a price drop you don't have to wait any longer. The price is not going to drop. I will take the Blackbird off the market before dropping the price.
I am not into selling lights.

Jeff, if you post those prices (feel free too I am sort of interested in the number) I may change my mind about the sale. BTW That is a great way to describe this flashlight "magnificent handmade exotic"
We shall see what the weekend brings.
Yaesumofo

OT the avatar. I spend enough time on the net to know a cool avatar when I see one. This one is possibly even cooler than my old one, which was reciently revamped for me by
ying_yang_clear_64.gif
fellow CPF'r Andrewwynn. He really fixed it up nice for me. I am pretty sure I will go back to it some time in the future. I use it on other sites too. In the mean time this is a real eye catcher.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSorT jetts 22 \"Blackbird\" complete pkg

The asking prices were much more. The final price was $300.00 for a bare Al BlackBird and $240.00 for a BlackBird w/original finish/light scratches. Neither can really be compared equally to your new Run2.

I don't like to sell lights either but, like I said, I was thinking about doing the same thing. A McGizmo light with a non-standard finish would be nice.

I still might sell but the reason I didn't was because I found that I could trim one of the water clear lenses and use it in conjunction with the Frean LP. Then I got a UCL for use in flood mode. Then I found out more about the MadMax + WideOpen driver. It coupled with the select T bin emitter suits my needs perfectly. I kinda developed an affection for the light. I hate it when that happens. Now, I just take it out of the Pelican Case once in a while to play with it or show it off. Can't bring myself to carry it.

OT

I corrected your thread title so that it appears as you wish on the Main Index.

BOT

I think that $250.00 is a nice price for this new BlackBird.

--------------

- Jeff

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
yaesumofo said:
If you must knnow it would be the McLUXIIIPD in chrome. My second choice would be a ti lion cub.
yaesumofo

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the Ti Cubs went for much more than $250 though. Good luck yaesumofo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sofar I have had one person of interest on this light.
Not exactly the reponse I was hoping for. If this interest falls through and there is nothing further by tommorow (July 26 2005) night I will pull this little beauty off the market.

thanks yaesumofo

blackbird7384sm.jpg

fasteddie

Enlightened

Haven't posted around CPF in a long time, but this caught my eye. I'm interested! email sent.

Latest posts