Found - Looking for Daniel Welch

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a package from Daniel Welch that contained an HA KL3. I have no idea why this was sent to me. I checked my paypal records and see no record of a mod order.

Daniel, if you see this, contact me. If anyone out there knows Daniel, please ask him to PM me.

Thanks,

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Re: Looking for Daniel Welch

jeez, and some of us actually have to order flashlights! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Ohhhhh mannnnn, that was mine! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif "NOT"!

Didn't include his CPF handle - maybe sent it to you for a mod?

nexro

Enlightened

Hmm, I just checked my mail, no lights!?!?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey guys,

I'm really at a loss here. This is exactly why I take payment in advance. The paypal record is there with an email address, and if they followed instructions, their CPF handle. To have too much crap going on to have to spend too much time on record keeping. PayPal makes it mighty convenient.

I really don't want to offend anyone by suggesting that I don't remember what I was supposed to do with this KL3, but I don't remember. I'm no mod king, but I do get a healthy number of mod questions and orders a week, and they're hard to keep track of without a record. I'm drawing a blank on this one. I know that when I find out what I'm supposed to do with it, I'm gonna slap myself in the forehead.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh man, I found an old PM. I still don't know what I was supposed to do, but I know who I'm doing it for.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

...oops, ya' know "it" happens! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Glad you got the ID!

Latest posts