oh my! i spend a lot.

handlebar

Newly Enlightened
i just totalled my recent flashlight purchases...
how did i spend over $1500 that fast?

aaaaaaaaaa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gifhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened
I totalled mine a few weeks ago. Since Joining CPF I've spent like $900 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mpr.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/caution.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad71.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif
That's a lot for me.

And the moral of the story...

We're not done yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Luxman

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Did you get the Ultimate 60 Yet?

Whatever you have...they won't be your last.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/aaa.gif

LowWorm

Enlightened
This is a fun game...

Since joining CPF this year: almost $400

Gosh, I could've bought that patio set I've had my eye on all summer for that amount.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
my first purchase of High End LED's was way back in 2003 ... and that totaled $400 Nichia NSPW500BS T Rank (including customes + Shipping) ..... and that was even before joining CPF, I came to CPF for the reason of driving those LED's properly... and Stepup Converters and all....

After that.. I Stopped Counting... only guesstimate is it is well over $2500 .... (thats really a very very rough guestimate)... it could be close to $6000 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif too ... Duh.. that scares me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif i really dont wanna think about it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I'm close to being tied with Handlebar, and that's since I joined in last April. I think I'm going to kick back on the flashlight spending for a while, though. Maybe just another 5 or 6 hundred dollars and I'm through (those are all necessary purchases I'm going to make with that money, though....can't have unfinished lights!). I just found another hobby that's going to require money...gas r/c cars! My friend's wife bought one for his birthday gift and it's a blast. I've got one on lay-away now. I'm going to pay for it entirely with recycling money (money I get from recycling), though.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
You guys are still /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif me! Try $2.5K for a used mill, that much more for tooling, $16K for a lathe, $1.2K for a set of collets for it, and well over $5K in additional tooling. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif And I'm not looking to make any money with them! It also doesn't include flashlights! (Yes, I realize I need some serious professional help! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Larry

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whoaaa.... tvodrd ... thats a LOT of money... one could get a good car for the total amount... ..... just wondering.. why dont you use those resources and do a run for the CR2 Light (may be 100 - 500)... (with a Al. Reflector specifically designed for the CR2 Light) .. ... it will be a Awesome Famous Light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, Larry, what ViReN sAiD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Push, push, hint, hint, go ahead...just DO IT! CR2 it, yeah baby, make those fines fly.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
ViReN said:
Whoaaa.... tvodrd ... thats a LOT of money... one could get a good car for the total amount... ..... just wondering.. why dont you use those resources and do a run for the CR2 Light (may be 100 - 500)... (with a Al. Reflector specifically designed for the CR2 Light) .. ... it will be a Awesome Famous Light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's "back burner," but still under condideration. I have another "proj" in the works. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

cslinger

Enlightened
Well I have spent a reasonable amount of money on lights like maybe around a grand but that is nothing.............when you start counting in Honda Accords then you have a problem...for example.

I have just about a new top of the line Honda Accord tied up in firearms and firearm accessories. Not the hybrid but a top of the line leather clad normal V6 model.

TVODRD has me beat though no doubt about it.

markdi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have spent well over 1000 dollars on light's since I joined cpf.

my friends think I need help - they laugh about it.