• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S LionHeart package+more

moeman

Enlightened
Hi everyone!!!
I have found a new project that i can't live without so i am offering up:
1) HA NAT Lion Heart with both batteries and battery tubes (168a&150a),clip and Green Tritium insert.
the unit has two blems, one on the bezel ring and on the 168a tube the logo is not centered. The unit is in otherwise Like New condition...$200.00<font color="blue"> >190.00 </font>

2)Like New Jets22 BlackBird1, has a ULC lens instead of the poly. comes with 3 tailcaps, 2 flat/pocket and one indexed lanyard. both bodies(CR2&CR123).
optic is included, too. $200.00<font color="blue"> >190.00>175.00 </font><font color="red"> SOLD </font>

3) Like New Aleph 2xCR123 Body in HA NAT. $25.00<font color="red"> SOLD </font>

4)Like New Jets22 N-cell Arc... $45.00<font color="blue"> >40.00 </font><font color="red"> SOLD </font>

5)ORB RAW Ubin w/green Tritium normal scratches in bare aluminum, light only, no batteries and no charger, comes with lanyard clip installed $110.00<font color="red"> TRADED </font>

6)Arc LS Grey kit, complete light with board,LE,Body,Tail etc. second from left $40.00<font color="red"> SOLD PENDING PAYMENT </font>

7)Fire~Fly2 CR123 Modded by me, stripped of ano, cut lug off end, about the same length as a CR2 FF2. IMS17 reflector, BB650 sammie... $125.00<font color="red"> SOLD </font>

8)JIL DD original model like new, fourth from left $55.00<font color="red"> SOLD </font>

9)Glow-Toob FX7 Green sandblasted for better diffusion, same condition as when i modded it from new.fifth from left $25.00<font color="red"> SOLD </font>

10)Eternalight ErgoMarine Refurbished, just received it from Tec As. not my style... sixth from left. $20.00

all prices include UPSP shipping CONUS. Insurance is extra, will not be held liable for loss.
Paypal prefered...
thanks for looking,
chris

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S LionHeart package,BlackBird1,Jets22 Ncell Arc

Great prices chris, these won't last long.

Does your custom FFII have a sammie at that price?

moeman

Enlightened
Re: F/S LionHeart package,BlackBird1,Jets22 Ncell Arc

sorry i will fix that!
it has the original BB650 in it!
thanks,
chris

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Re: F/S LionHeart package,BlackBird1,Jets22+more

I'll take #6
Edit: If Bravado does not take it.

moeman

Enlightened

Sorry, Bravado wants it...
thanks,
chris

[ QUOTE ]
LifeNRA said:
I'll take #6
Edit: If Bravado does not take it.

[/ QUOTE ]

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*

No problem at all.

alauda

Enlightened

Consider the BlackBird Sold....Are you willing to ship to the UK. Could you PM if you can so I can get PayPal to you ASAP