• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FM's 700L Red 1D Custom With Extras-***SOLD***

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
FM\'s 700L Red 1D Custom With Extras-***SOLD***

I have a red 700L 1D custom light from Fivemega for sale. This thing is brighter than a Surefire M6! It runs the potted bulbs and doesn't have the smoking problem for long time runs like the bi-pins do. It's now running a potted WA1318 for over 800 lumens! I'll include the 1318 that's in it and an extra potted WA1166 for a spare. This will also come with a UCL glass lens and a LOP aluminum reflector installed! It's ready to run and all you'll need is the batteries which ARE NOT included. It's in great shape and I'll let all of this go for $100.00 SHIPPED-***SOLD*** to U.S. only. Other countries are extra. I also have two extra WA1166 potted bulbs that I can throw in for an extra $10.00. PayPal or money orders only. PayPal is: [email protected] First post here with "I'll take it" gets it.

alauda

Enlightened
Re: FM\'s 700L Red 1D Custom With Extras!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif
PM Sent

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now that's a deal! I don't know why anybody would want to sell one of those unless they've got more than one. Gene's the man with the deals!

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks trashman! Looks like alauda gets it pending payment.

alauda

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

Sorry Trashman,

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

No problem, I've already got one with the same bulb set up! That's why I said I didn't know why anyone would want to sell one these unless they had two of them. It's a fantastic light that I actually use! (as opposed to sitting on the shelf)

Phreeq

Newly Enlightened

I second what trashman said. It's an amazing light. I'm currently doing my annual month of army training and I'm using it on a daily basis.
The 700L 1D's a keeper. I'll even buy some spare Pilas for it.