FlashLight Museum on TV

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif

I just want to know why isn't he a member of CPF?!

That very first flashlight they show, the one that is shined into the camera, looked like some sort of Tri-Lux with Optics. It looks to me like the Tri-Lux drop in from InReTech! I think it is.

Edited for spelling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

83Venture

Enlightened
Don't think that is Craigs site. They mentioned they would have a part in the TV special, hope they run across Craigs webpage and include him.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
Wits' End said:
He is a member of CPF. I think he's FlashlightMuseum. Wonder how he came up with that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Profile

[/ QUOTE ]

That is him. I met him at the Flashlight Collector's Convention in Santa Ana a couple months back. I got a PM from him a week ago mentioning the production, and asking what were the lights I had there. (Beast and USL proto /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif ) I suggested he contact PK.

Larry

Size15's

Flashaholic
I visited the home of a massive flashlight collection on a trip to the USA. It was amazing - there is certainly history there. I seem to recall there being a book associated with it but I forget the details.

Al

FlashlightMuseum

Newly Enlightened
Wits End - had no idea you were from MN - you should stop by!

I've been on here for a couple years, but find it hard to frequent the place as much as I would like. I will try to keep you all posted when the larger, wider-reaching TV spot from NBC ( click for website ) airs. I will try to get a copy on our site as well, as long as there are no copyright issues.

Size15's - you are probably thinking of Bill Utley's book entitled, "Flashlights: Early Flashlight Makers & the First 100 years of Eveready". We have information on our web site - you can order it directly from the author.

matthewdanger

Enlightened
I was able to stop by the Flashlight Museum this weekend. It was great! I highly recommend it. I wish I could have stayed longer, but the time I spent was well worth it.