LOZ Down. Reviews inaccessible.

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, it's not precisely review related, but review site related, and I know it'd get instantly buried in the cafe.

Due to problems with my provider, my site is presently down. I've been unable to contact him regarding this matter as the ENTIRE thing seems to be down, and his email address is on the server!

If it's not up and running again within the next 14 days, I'll look deeply into getting another host. Until then I appologise to any manufacturs (Heliotek, LumaRay) who've sent me things to review for the inaccessability of the reviews. I'll restore normal service as soon as possible. I have a complete mirror of the site on my PC, so I've not actually lost any data, I just need somewhere to put it.

Was pretty inevitable this would happen eventually I guess. It's a private server running from someone's house that I've been using for the last couple of years, and this last month is the first time it's gone down for more than a few hours.

Just a heads up really.

So, no formal reviews until further notice. Anything recieved for that purpose will be placed in queue until such time as I fix the problem. Which will hopefully be soon.

Just in case anyone was wondering what was going on and contemplating contacting me about it. I AM aware of the problem, and am attempting to find out what the situation is and resolve it.

Sorry guys!