A Nice Light for Wives/Girlfriends

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
How many of us have wives or girlfriends who can't understand why we spend this amt. of time and $ on flashlights?

I recently found a nice little gift that my wife just loves, and it helps smooth things a bit. It is the Aurora 1.5W Nichia Jupiter LED Flashlight from j2ledflashlight.com. It runs about $40 in U.S. dollars, and is a cool little light that may well appeal, more than most of our toys, to the women we love. My wife absolutely adores the "spotlight" beam, and the compact size and nice little holster were also very appealing to her.

Just a thought.

dg

Newly Enlightened
I think could be a girls best friend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

37491i0.jpg

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im buying her one of these.
Fenix L1

I dunno if she will like it,but it would make agreat light for the purse.

Benny

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
I think could be a girls best friend
37491i0.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you think she will use this fer? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Bad Benny Bad! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif
Benny

GadgetTravel

Enlightened
My wife likes her green QIII. Although in our recent power outage she used a Streamlight Jr. Luxeon more. It is easier to hold for extended times and has more of a floodbeam.

nemul

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
dg said:
I think could be a girls best friend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

37491i0.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]
It's the dildalight! lol

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
lets just call it a "back massager" light on one end and a "massager" on the other....he he he

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
My wife's pretty happy with a purple Mag AAA and a purple Mag AA - both with MJLEDs (and an ARC AAA, a PALight, and a few LED keychain lights!).

BPeplinski

Newly Enlightened
My wife is a bartender and she decides to walk the three blocks to and from work. We live in a pretty good town but I still worry about her walking home at 4 in the morning. She asked me to find a good flashlight for working arround the bar. These two things turned a light on in my head. The next day I went out and got her a Surefire E2D, Nice and bright and a great defence tool.

LowWorm

Enlightened
I'm an atypical wife, so I tend to go for less "girly" stuff (dg, how condescending does it get?). It's usually my husband I have to convince of the coolness of my latest gadget jag.

But that being said, I think women in general tend to a) Like small and reliable lights, ones that won't make them look like batgirl if they carry them, b) Like lights that aren't too complicated (HDS Ultimate line), or c) Like lights that can double as clubs if they ever need to chuck them at someone and run.

LowWorm

Enlightened
NO greenLED! Give it to her! Then you'll have a good excuse to get a replacement for yourself! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

AngelEyes

Newly Enlightened
I gave my SO a Q-III. She now wants to get rid of her MiniMag (but so far no bites for her eBay post).

drmaxx

Enlightened
Small and bright with a good battery life. A kind of similar what I like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. We do not live in a place where security is a concern. So, she really likes the infinity ultra. I just ordered the Peak AAA 3 LED - and I am quite convinced that it'll disappear soon in the depth of a purse.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife does not understand my passion for lights. She does however appreciate the Arc AAA standard and G2 with BOG LED drop in I have given her. And she is one of the few people I loan my L2 or E1L too.