150kW beam capable of knocking down a missile

*Retired*

badhorsey

Newly Enlightened
Wait a couple of weeks - Wicked Lasers will be selling one as a handheld unit.

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
badhorsey said:
Wait a couple of weeks - Wicked Lasers will be selling one as a handheld unit.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you pre-order now, wl will throw in a pair of goggles and asbestos gloves(runs very hot). they also guarantee to light up any black holes within THIS galaxy!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Although your remarks seem quite funny I suggest that we try not to bash someone who cannot defend himself right now. Could be considered bad style.
bernhard

Changots

Newly Enlightened
that wasn't the response i was expecting from you Kiessling, i am extremely releaved to know you find it funny!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Personal opinions and gustos normally don't have much to do with moderation. What you do see here in this place from me is not how I normally am or would like to be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

On-topic: we had a thread about that big bad laser NewBie mentioned that was used on a Boeing 747 aircraft ... I am just too lazy to search for it right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bernie

Clifto

Newly Enlightened
The cool thing about the 150,000 Watt one is that it will be the size of a refrigerator and be able to fit on a jet fighter. Thats one crazy weapon. Hopfully they will have different colors so it truely will look like starwars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
Kiessling said:
Personal opinions and gustos normally don't have much to do with moderation. What you do see here in this place from me is not how I normally am or would like to be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

On-topic: we had a thread about that big bad laser NewBie mentioned that was used on a Boeing 747 aircraft ... I am just too lazy to search for it right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bernie

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB3&Number=607480