• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Like new Aleph III for Sale - $180 CONUS

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Like new Aleph III for Sale - $140 CONUS - SOLD!!!

Hi everyone,

I recently won an Aleph III in raffle, but although it's an awsome piece of flashlight art work, It must go to a new home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

So, here it goes.

This is a green Aleph III with a downboy in it. It's a 3 watt LED, edit: just found out it's a TWOJ (it's very white in color, with a slight purple tint to it). I only put about 50-60 minutes of runtime into it the whole time I've had it. This light is in excellent condition with 3 very very minor "dings" in the coating (I've taken very good care of it while I've had it so I doubt they were caused by me. I only assume that it was that way when I got it from the Battery Station. They are quite hard to see unless looked at under bright light). Overall it's a beautiful example of an Aleph III.

edit: Okay, in a nutshell, it's a DB917 with a TW0J LuxIII with grippy matte green finish. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks to Image Shack for free hosting.

The price is $140 shipped (USPS priority mail) (batts included). CONUS only. Unfortunatly, I can only accept money orders or personal checks.

SOLD!!! pending payment

2 day 'does-it-work' trial now in effect. When you recieve the light, you have 2 days to make sure it works properly and that you're happy with it. If you don't want it, you ship it back to me within the 2 days (you pay for postage), and I'll send you a full refund. :)

The first to post "I'll take it" on this thread gets it.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Like new Aleph III for Sale - $160 CONUS

Bump and price reduction! Now $140 shipped CONUS :)

Last edited:

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Like new Aleph III for Sale - $160 CONUS

Packed up ready to be shipped for $140.......Bump

Last edited:

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW Maxa I cannot believe this is still up for sale with all of the great selling points it has. One of a short run and made by McGizmo, which after reading his price page I don't think he is putting any more Alephs together.
Very nice light still wish I had the funds to help us both out.
You up for a trade for one of my fingers yet?:nana: ;)

mut

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a bit surprised myself actually mut. But sorry, I still have 5 digits on each hand. If one gets cut off or something I'll let you know ;)

BTW, the price doesn't seem to want to change in the title of the thread. It is $140, NOT $180.

Last edited:

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another price drop!!! Now $140!!! :)

(you guys are really tryibg to pull every penny aren't you? ;) )

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a truly amazing light! I have one in "black" and I wouldn't let it go for this price!!

The "Shoppe" sells the "black" for $56 more; the HaNat is very desirable (in my opionion).

This light is extremely well made, amazingly bright, extreme throw, modular............

c'mon guys help "Maxa" out?!

jeffb

moeman

Enlightened
Man Baker, I wish i had the Cash!!!
i cannot beleive this is still here....
Don sold these One Off's for around $245.00!
chris

wasBlinded

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Like new Aleph III for Sale - $140 CONUS

Dang. If I could figure any way to justify it, I would snap this up. Great price!

I also fixed the subject line for you, at least for subsequent posts.

Edit: Looks like the forum likes to stick with the original subject line no matter what,:shrug:

Last edited:

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Like new Aleph III for Sale - $140 CONUS

Thanks guys. I think I am going to take the offer away if no one buys it for $140. I'll wait 3 or 4 more days, and bad luck for me if it doesn't go.

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
next in line for the greenish aleph 3 with LE at 140 :)

edit: please PM me if this falls though.

Last edited:

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry KE7AYF, but I only had one. If it's any consolation, you can be third on the list if taiji and thesurefire decide not to take it. :)