• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TNC + FF for sale

knifebright

Enlightened
WITHDRAWN FOR NOW

Hey all
*Withdraw* till i can get some PICTS UP
here is two of a series of lights i'll be selling this coming week. Both of the prices include priority shipping and paypal fees. I accept paypal of both kinds. If its not sold today (saturday) they'll be held till CPF Re-opens on tuesday. Both are in carried but loved condition and i'm re-polishing them before they get to you.

1. TNC Prototype n-cell number 16. I have replaced the original Q#J with a QWOH as it the original was pretty badly scratched. Nice and white. Comes with two 500mah n-cells and a charger i modified to charge them.
$100 shipped

2. Firefly 1 polished bare aluminum with a brand new NG500 TWOJ. Just turned on to see if it works. Comes polished with the head modified to accept a 17mm reflector. Ready to go on your keychain or pocket for $125 shipped.

thanks
jimmy

Last edited:

knifebright

Enlightened
No i don't have any photos but if you don't like them send it back to me withing 24 hours. Also i'll drop the price on the tnc n-cell to 90 dollars shipped and the firefly to 115 shipped. I need to keep this in the US shipped.
jimmy

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is the TnC N cell the older three thread body/head or the newer five thread design? What color is the body of the light?

M_R

Enlightened
Jimmy,

How do you figure your n cell will polish up? Will there still be gouges that can's be buffed out? I guess I was wondering how carried it is as everybody used their lights differently. Did it see any key chain duty?

Or will it polish up and come out like new?

Interested, based on response.

PS, your PM inbox is full and cannot accept any new PM's.

Thanks,

Matthew

knifebright

Enlightened
Hey there
i can try later to send you a crappy cell phone pict. Yes its served lots of key chain duty. Both by me and the two previous owners. Most of the time it resides under my pillow as its my favorite walking around the house light. there are some light gouges that i'm sure would come out with some 000 steel wool. Mint i've seen these proto's go for upwards of 175 so my 90 shipped and paypal''d price seems ok. I could really use a handfull of r123's if anyone want to throw some in for a trade.
jimmy

knifebright

Enlightened
so i'm going to give my rock bottom prices here.
85 dollars for the tnc n-cell shipped in CONUS
100 dollars for the firefly 1 with ng500 TWOJ and 17mmIMS shipped In CONUS

Those are fair for the conditions and if you arn't happy simply say so and i'll make it right. Someday i've really got to get a cammera.
jimmy

knifebright

Enlightened
TNC is on its way to you. I reposted this thread for the firefly over in the regular BSt with some PICS> This thread is now obsolete and the other one will take precident. Moderators sorry about the double post.

FF1 over in BST 95 shipped