Chop's needs help, hit by hurricane

cy

Flashaholic
Chop needs help, hit by hurricane

Started this thread because Chop's notification thread title doesnot indicate he got slammed by hurricane and needs help.

Chop needs help, hit by hurricane

Soon as Chop posts a PP account. I'm sending a few buck. if lots of others do the same like we did for LifeNRA.

we should able to raise enough to make a difference.

OK, Chop please post your PP account.

this is from chop's thread: http://tinyurl.com/7e63s

***EDIT*** My PayPal address for account/cash transfers is [email protected] and the address for credit cards and other forms of payment is [email protected]

Thanks guys. I don't know what to say.

Last edited:

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
See Chops OWN thread for some ideas I put forth. PayPal may be a little slow since he is out of town and may need cash quicker than PayPal can get it to his bank account. And if his bank is a local rather than regional or national bank, it is even more of a problem given the situation.

Last edited:

cy

Flashaholic
stated this thread because Chop's thread title doesnot indicates he got slammed by hurricane and needs help

PP sent

here's Chop's PP info:

***EDIT*** My PayPal address for account/cash transfers is [email protected] and the address for credit cards and other forms of payment is [email protected]

Thanks guys. I don't know what to say.

alauda

Enlightened
If we send cash here will he get it soon? I want to help as much as I can.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
alauda,

Evidently, he can access his PP account to move funds around. If you need to send cash directly, instead of PP, maybe another member can forward it through his paypal.

Bill

alauda

Enlightened
Bill,

Thanks for info....I hate to see this happen to a person, it is just not right.

Tony