• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired You have got to see this

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
PLEASE see this.

Hi all, we have a couple of friends that are in a little need of assistance See Notification from Chop Post in the CAFE
Things are a little tight right now for me, so I have not many funds to help, but I have a one of a kind light made by Tony AKA Chop for sale.
Here is a little info about it. http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=49659 I don't know how to do the wrap thing anymore after the upgrade and the links don't work from the link above.Sorry

I would like to sell it for what I bought this little beauty for $150.00 if you would like to buy it for more please feel free to do so.
Post here I'll take it.
All funds will be split between Chop and rick258.

DSC00201.sized.jpg

Thank you for looking.

Jeff
"mut"

Last edited:

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
A great looking light for a great cause. If I had the money I would buy it myself. Someone should jump on this one.

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please see this

Ya LifeNRA if I had some funds I would just send them, but allas I do not.
I will be changing the post around, as I didn't see post of Rick being in the path as well I would like for the funds to be split between Rick and Tony.

oh ya and bump.

Jeff
"mut"

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: PLEASE see this.

No interest? How about an offer?

mut

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mut,

this is very generous of you, If I didn't just send him what I had in my PP I'd have bought this from you.

This is really when it shines to be asociated with CPF.

doug

Bob_G

Enlightened
:takeit:

PM me with your PP addy - I can only do credit card at the moment. If you'd rather get a check, that's okay.

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
BobG it is yours. I thank you very much for supporting your fellow members here.:bow: :thanks:

PM on the way for payment info.

Jeff
"mut"