• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Nice MMMags With 20mm Reflectors, (One With Sandwich), And One-Of-A-Kind McLux PR-T!

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
MMMags With 20mm Reflectors & Gold TiN McLux PR-T Package!-REDUCED!

These are PayPal and INCLUDE USPS shipping to U.S. only. My PP account and e-mail is: [email protected] Shipping to any other country by Global Priority Mail is an extra $10.00.

I have for sale:

Brand new SILVER mini-mini-Mag with head bored to accept a 20mm reflector and the reflector is included! It also has glass lens, Kroll clickie, stock tailcap and a 3W HD SWOK sandwich! The sandwich could use a solder blob for better contact and it works but sometimes flickers. The whole package for $60.00-***REDUCED TO $50.00-***SOLD***

This is a great package that includes a McLux PR-T head which has the rare TiN gold plating and has a McLux 27mm reflector installed with glass lens! This PR-T head has a DB917 TWOJ installed that is VERY WHITE and with the 27mm reflector throws like crazy! It also has a very white low when using the 2 stage McE2S tailcap. It has a black HA3 McLux 2X123 body. This will also come with TWO tailcaps! One is a black HA3 McE2S 2 stage, (hi/low and low is 60ohm), tailcap that has a titanium clip with a subdued rainbow color attached to it. The other is a standard "bald" tailcap that has a green tritium vial installed for locating in the dark! Here's the kicker, this package will include a smoothed out Z57 "clickie" tailcap guts, (NOT 2 stage!), that Don himself modified that will fit in either one of these tailcaps! However, even though it fits either one, there is nothing that holds it in the tailcap which is no big deal as it works fine. This whole package for $275.00 SHIPPED-***REDUCED TO $250.00************SOLD********************************

Last edited:

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Nice MMMags With 20mm Reflectors, (One With Sandwich), And One-Of-A-Kind McLux PR-T!

:xyxgun: PICS !!!!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Re: Nice MMMags With 20mm Reflectors, (One With Sandwich), And One-Of-A-Kind McLux PR-T!

TiNcombo2.jpg

:D

moeman

Enlightened

OMG!
if you had posted that about 2 hours before i would have bought it!!!
sorry :broke:
chris

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you Bernie!

Here's a lousy scan of the lights and another picture of the PR-T wearing the spare flat top tailcap showing the tritium vial.
PR-TMMags.jpg

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Two reduced prices.

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bring it up.

PhotonAddict

Enlightened

Hi Gene.. could you provide more details on what kind of sandwich is in the MMMag? Madmax, Madmax Lite, ... ?
Thanks..

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast

How about pics with and without bezel removed. . . .

It's important to post pics of lights AS WELL as mods on them.

Cheers ! :p

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Photon,
I really don't know much about the sandwich. I got it in a deal awhile back and the owner didn't know much about it either. I know it's a Lux III HD and it's marked SWOK on the back of the sandwich. It needs a solder blob on it because it'll flicker some but it's a contact problem and not the sandwich. That's about all I can tell you. Sorry.

Hi bombelman,
I don't quite understand your question. If you're looking for macro pics of the sammies, I'm not capable of doing that at this time.

sflate

Enlightened

Is the one without the sandwich Silver or the slightly darker Gray/Pewter? It looks like Gray/Pewter in the picture.

If it is Gray/Pewter then I will take it.

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

No, sorry sflate. They're both natural, shiny silver.

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast

Check PM's.

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

MMMag with sandwich is sold to BIGIRON. Thanks.

Last edited:

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Up and away!

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Gene,

As we discussed via email. I WILL TAKE IT!. The package....

"This is a great package that includes a McLux PR-T head which has the rare TiN gold plating and has a McLux 27mm reflector installed with glass lens! This PR-T head has a DB917 TWOJ installed that is VERY WHITE and with the 27mm reflector throws like crazy! It also has a very white low when using the 2 stage McE2S tailcap. It has a black HA3 McLux 2X123 body. This will also come with TWO tailcaps! One is a black HA3 McE2S 2 stage, (hi/low and low is 60ohm), tailcap that has a titanium clip with a subdued rainbow color attached to it. The other is a standard "bald" tailcap that has a green tritium vial installed for locating in the dark! Here's the kicker, this package will include a smoothed out Z57 "clickie" tailcap, (NOT 2 stage!), that Don himself modified that will fit in either one of these tailcaps! However, even though it fits either one, there is nothing that holds it in the tailcap which is no big deal as it works fine."

Curtis

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Curtis,
PP received. It will be shipped to you today. Thanks.

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Starting new thread for remaining silver MMMag.