Rock Star INXS

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Help please. Does anyone know who got voted off Wednesday's show? I forgot to record.

Thank you very much:)
:thanks:

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beamhead,

I figured it would be Jordis. Thank you sooooo much!

thanks.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't watch that show about the band, INXS about the people that want to sing for the band, INXS. I did watch some of the commercials during the show about the band, INXS. I saw one scene tonight where the band, INXS booted a girl off, a girl that had just performed for the band, INXS.

She had dark skin, and rastfarianesque hair. She had a good voice and the band, INXS complimented her on it. I tried to find her picture on this site: http://rockstar.msn.com/ which is about the TV show, Rock Star:INXS and Dafna looked to mostly resemble the girl that the band, INXS dropped.

Hope that helped. I used to like the band, INXS quite a bit.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Naw, I think it was Jordis. She was in tears and one of the band members told her that she would be a star as as single performer and he would be the first one to buy an alubum.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was thinking, "why is he (Icebreak) writing like that?", and then I saw Beamhead's :crackup:.... INXS was being written in excess!! (zonk!)

Great show, BTW.

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Icebreak said:
Naw, I think it was Jordis. She was in tears and one of the band members told her that she would be a star as as single performer and he would be the first one to buy an alubum.
Jordis has a beautiful voice, but not for INXS. I think she will be a star someday. She made it very far on the show.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
L -

Yes. Lovely voice. Lovely young woman. Good stage presence.

Trashman -

Sometimes the TV just mumbles in the background while I'm doing other stuff. When that show is on, sometimes I will stop what I'm doing because many of the participants have really great voices and I, Icebreak, just want to see who is singing that well.

During the show the band uses the phrase,"our band, INXS" quite a bit or as you pointed out, in excess. So I think your joke is funnier than mine.

L -

I hope it doesn't seem as though I'm trashing your thread. I like the talent. There's just that one little thing that gets on my nerves and is also one of the best marketing techniques known...name recognition through repetition.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i never thought a band could get a new singer and survive but look at velvet revolver they used to be gnr minus axle there great

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anybody hear Marty's rendition of Brittany Spears's "Oops, I did it again"? That was actually the first episode I saw. Wow, I mean, like, WOW! I actually had his version playing in my head the next day. He really did such an incredible job with that one, it would probably become an instant hit on the alternative rock stations. (or least it would be if I was king....)

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a tough call. I think Mig is the favorite but they really seem to like JD. Marty is good ( and my favorite) but I don't know if he is right for "Our Band, INXS".

rugup

Newly Enlightened
I dont know why I watch this show, I never watch these type of shows. I dont even listen to music but I constanly want JD to fall on his arse so I watch it.

That JD character is very annoying, kinda two-faced. The other members dont like him either but the band INXS loves him. INXS dont like Mig, but he constantly gets the most votes, even though he gets the most criticism, odd.

I dont think INXS can go wrong with Marty or Mig, they both look the part. JD looks and acts annoying, and the girl is, well... a girl, and I dont think it will work for them. But then, maybe its just 'cause I had the hots for Jordis :naughty:

Last edited:

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
I totally agree with rugup. J.D. is such a big butt-kisser. I don't think INXS ever wanted a girl singer in the first place. I can't figure out why I watch it either but I came in when they were down to about 8 people. I don't even listen to INXS, I don't like their music.
icon3.gif

It will be interesting to see who they pick though.
popcorn.gif