Raggie and Skillet Birthdays???

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Happy birthday! :party:

This reminds me: Everyone needs to check their birthday dates in their profiles. Mine changed with the new software.

skillet

Enlightened
Thanks for the Birthday wishes folks..

I was just sitting here eating my favorite cake:twothumbs , a peach cake, aw man.... MOM is great!! And looking at the forum at things for sale I can not afford.. Like that M4 a guy stole:drool:(what a GREAT PRICE)... and other specilaty light from guys I only know by name.. :bow:but to much whining...

It's good to be 36, married:eek:, 3 children (14,13,11), :duh2:both eyes still pointing the same directions and enough extra blessing to build a few MagMods... I reckon the others may come with time:thumbsup:...

Skillet

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
skillet said:

I was just sitting here eating my favorite cake:twothumbs , a peach cake, aw man.... MOM is great!! And looking at the forum at things for sale I can not afford.. Like that M4 a guy stole:drool:(what a GREAT PRICE)... and other specilaty light from guys I only know by name.. :bow:but to much whining...

It's good to be 36, married:eek:, 3 children (14,13,11), :duh2:both eyes still pointing the same directions and enough extra blessing to build a few MagMods... I reckon the others may come with time:thumbsup:...

Skillet
I am also 36 (not today), married, and have 3 children. I also window shop a lot here too. You and I are both blessed. :)

Empath

Flashaholic
Happy Birthday to you both. Raggie, did I interpret that right, that you're legal now?

billybright

Enlightened
Hey, Happy Birthday! Raggie
party.gif
- that makes 2 of us today
happy23.gif
i`ve been legal for far-tooo-many years
evilgrin07.gif

Have a Great One!

raggie33 said:
i been legal many years

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
skillet said:

Skillet
Happy Birthday Guys!

THe Peach cake sounds awesome! Especially to a Georgia boy. :)

verbie

Enlightened
Happy Birthday, Raggie!!

I didn't see a thread so I'm starting one up. If this is a duplicate, I apologize. ehem....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RAGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D