• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS li-ion DD pill's for TNC AAA

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beam shot's added :grin2: These pills are for TNC N cell heads on AAA bodies they have maximum contact area to move the heat as quickly as possible to the small body.these pills are using TWOL lux III's Two that I have measured draw between 790 and 900 ma.The beam is a nice flood with a good hotspot They do get warm and must be held in hand to control the heat.These are $40.00 us shipped anywhere in the conus extra for international.I'm not responsible for lost mail insurance is extra on request.
I have a few unbuilt sinks available for 15. +shipping. I also have some other sinks being made for a popular light stay tuned.:grin2:
mvc701s9ap.jpg

Some beam shots

mvc707s4xa.jpg

DD pill on left PD on hi on right
mvc706s7mc.jpg

Jil DD on right

Last edited:

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
The wall in the beam shots is white the counter top is slate grey . the pd is 580ma I think and the jil light is a DD and has some time on the cr2 cell. the tint is as white as the pd the jil is slightly green.

:naughty:

Last edited:

basara

Newly Enlightened
I have AAA body but NO NCell head.
Do you have any extra Head parts (no converter is OK, because I will buy this direct drive pill) ? so I can order both.

thanks
keiichis

Latest posts