AAA Energizer Lithiums $5 for 4 at Walgreens

onthebeam

Enlightened
Here in Gainesville, FL, at Walgreens they are also closing out Energizer Lithium AAAs at $5.00 for a four pack. I bought three packs--checked two other Walgreens and they were out. Not sure if this is a national closeout or not.

BlackDecker

Enlightened
Thanks for that tip! We got a Walgreens on every corner of every major intersection in Okla City.

Wonder if Eveready is stopping the sale of these batteries? Either that, or they weren't getting many takers at the full retail price of $10 for a 4 pack.

dfred

Enlightened
Yes, thanks for this tip. I don't have a Office Depot here, but do have Walgreens. Would have preferred $4 I guess, but I'll take what I can get.

I am also left wondering about the sychronized sales... I was really pleased when these AAA batteries became available. I've used them in a digital audio player as well as a cold-weather battery for a AAA headlamp...

Hope they keep making them. If they could retail these AAA 4-packs for $3-5 normally (and $4-6 for AAs) they'd destroy alkalines. Hmmm., maybe that's why.. :)

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
The lithium AAAs are still $10.99 at Walgreens here in SW Florida. I had the clerk scan them just to be sure. I did manage to score two packs at OD though.

Peter

wwglen

Enlightened
The one I got on clearence at Walgreens were the OLD packaging.

Not quite a slick looking as the new ones.

Also I go a pack the was marked on the couter where they were hanging as Energizer e2 AAA for $4.99. They rang up as $10+ but since thy matched the description where they were hanging I got them. I realized later that the e2 Titianum (Alkiline) should have been hanging there but they had NO Titanium just Lithium. AND there was NO hook for the lithiums.

I saw another Walgreens like that but I didn't feel right KNOWING they had just hung the wrong ones on the hook.

wwglen