Your babies

assassin337

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys im a budding flashaholic and i just recieved my fenix l1p and yes though it is only my first "real" flashlight it is already my baby. I woukd like to see what you experienced flashlight collecters consider your baby. What ever is your favorite that you would take everywhere and you love dearly. And if you can post a picc. thx

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I suppose my "babies" would have to be my Arcs, an LSL, a AA, and my AAA EDC. Only the AAA gets carried everywhere.

Geoff

wasBlinded

Flashlight Enthusiast
My most used and carried light is one of McGizmo's Aleph 2 babies :), with a NG700/TWOJ light engine and standard tailcap with a tritium insert. I do have a special fondness for this light. I'm tempted to send a UWOK emitter I have to Don to be built into one of his PDs, but then my Aleph 2 would be out of work, and I hate that idea! I've really enjoyed building light engines, trying out different Luxeon emitters, swapping heads, tailcaps and bodies around in the Aleph series to find my ideal light - and being able to mix and match the parts to come up with the best light for a new situation or application.

Then there is that Surefire U2. It sees lots of use around the house. And not to forget that Mag85 I've spent many hours experimenting with and optimizing. I think its about perfect now, and the raccoons that party on top of my roof at night absolutely hate it.:xyxgun:

greenLED

Flashaholic
Arc LS. I fell in love with it and it took me a while for me to get one (actually, two :D). My EDC's a LSL-P, and although I don't exactly baby it, I'd hate to see it get it's first scratch :)

Another light I love is my Pila GL3R. It was a gift from a very generous person on CPF. I (thought) I lost it once, recovered it, and it's the light I reach for more often now (as in, nightly).