What carrier do you use?

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
This works well though it's intended for knives.

knifecase2small4cf.jpg

knifecase1small0cv.jpg

-LT

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't store mine in an easily transported way
I use an old small cigar humidor, just large enough to lay them out in layers and the lid still closes

Cigar boxes work well also

mspyderl

Newly Enlightened
Eventually I'd like to store all my flashlights in Pelican cases (they're waterproof, crushproof, have a purge valve, and bouyant in salt water within a certain weight). You can use the Pick N Pluck foam to keep them from moving around.

Course all my flashlights are water-resistant to begin with BUT they're not bouyant. You know, in case Southern California decides to fall into the Pacific (at least I'd be drowning with a flashlight in my hand... I would'nt have it any other way).

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think, and stress that it's sort of a guess, that it is a Blackhawk or Eagle briefcase, with some sort fo custom made elastic light holders. The inside of the case is Velcro, and the light loops would be easy to have made.

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have a carrier. I keep the 6P that is in my truck in a ziplock bag, and the ones in my house are all in a felt lined drawer next to my bed. I keep my SF E1e in my TAD Gear softshell.

But, you are making me think, that perhaps some sort of carrier might be in order. Hmmmmmm..............