The Fenix-Store

Thread: Nighthunter HIDs

Flashaholic

Default Nighthunter HIDs

If you've thought about buying an HID light, Xenonics has a NH and NH2 up for auction on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3005678709

These lights are very bright and well made.

Enlightened

Default Re: Nighthunter HIDs

I emailed them on those lights and found out that Xenonics the manufacturer is selling them and they are brand new, they would not tell me the reserve. I'm guessing probably $1500-$2000

Flashaholic

Anybody "brave" enough to bid on those lights? [img]graemlins/winkie.GIF[/img]

Flashaholic*

Originally posted by car guy:
    I emailed them on those lights and found out that Xenonics the manufacturer is selling them and they are brand new, they would not tell me the reserve. I'm guessing probably $1500-$2000
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You mean specifically that the seller 'lightergolf' is Xenonics? If that's what you're saying, I'd email someone at Xenonics to be sure.

[edit]Or maybe that's exactly what you did. I have the flu and apparently it's mostly affecting my mental (dys)functions. [img]graemlins/bluesigh.gif[/img]

I'd love to get the NHII.

Unenlightened

If Xenonics is the seller they need some lessons on selling on Ebay, that's for sure!

Flashaholic

Alphanet,

I've dealt with Xenonics a few times, and let's just say that their customer service isn't as stellar as Tactical Warehouse. Once, they never returned my calls and the second time it took almost one week for a callback (I eventually bought a NH and NH II). Maybe it's because they deal almost exclusively with government entities that purchase hundreds/thousands of lights at a time, and therefore are not as concerned with customer service.

What separates a company from being just merely adequate to being exceptional in customer service is if they do pay attention to detail; look after a customer as if it's their only customer. It's what "going the extra mile" is all about, and usually, those companies, like Tactical Warehouse or Arc, earn the trust of its customers...

If Xenonics puts a condition in front of its service (you have to be ordering huge volumes to get timely replies, or be of a governmental entity to receive priority), then I feel it's not worth my time and money (especially something that's $1500+)...

Flashaholic

I totally agree with you......but they do make one heck of a light! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]