Nighthunter HIDs

car guy

Newly Enlightened
I emailed them on those lights and found out that Xenonics the manufacturer is selling them and they are brand new, they would not tell me the reserve. I'm guessing probably $1500-$2000

Dizney

Newly Enlightened
Anybody "brave" enough to bid on those lights?
winkie.GIF

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by car guy:
I emailed them on those lights and found out that Xenonics the manufacturer is selling them and they are brand new, they would not tell me the reserve. I'm guessing probably $1500-$2000
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You mean specifically that the seller 'lightergolf' is Xenonics? If that's what you're saying, I'd email someone at Xenonics to be sure.

[edit]Or maybe that's exactly what you did. I have the flu and apparently it's mostly affecting my mental (dys)functions.
bluesigh.gif

I'd love to get the NHII.

Dizney

Newly Enlightened
Alphanet,

I've dealt with Xenonics a few times, and let's just say that their customer service isn't as stellar as Tactical Warehouse. Once, they never returned my calls and the second time it took almost one week for a callback (I eventually bought a NH and NH II). Maybe it's because they deal almost exclusively with government entities that purchase hundreds/thousands of lights at a time, and therefore are not as concerned with customer service.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
What separates a company from being just merely adequate to being exceptional in customer service is if they do pay attention to detail; look after a customer as if it's their only customer. It's what "going the extra mile" is all about, and usually, those companies, like Tactical Warehouse or Arc, earn the trust of its customers...

If Xenonics puts a condition in front of its service (you have to be ordering huge volumes to get timely replies, or be of a governmental entity to receive priority), then I feel it's not worth my time and money (especially something that's $1500+)...