SPY005 logo vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Data, where is the logo with the magnifing glass over the crows head? That is the one I want to vote for.

Curtis

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
cue003 said:
Data, where is the logo with the magnifing glass over the crows head? That is the one I want to vote for.

Curtis

I had to pick 10. The CPF pole limits to only 10. I loved all the entries, sorry I could not have put them all in the vote.

Cheers
Dave

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
I voted for one of the 10 on the list, but I liked the spyglass one a lot. It has a nice clean look on the end of the light.

wmpwi

Enlightened
I'd make every effort to hang on to that one too, because it was sharp enough to use for something. I'd try to develop a light just to use the logo. :)

JimH said:
I voted for one of the 10 on the list, but I liked the spyglass one a lot. It has a nice clean look on the end of the light.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes. Wish the pole function had more options. A vote tallied like a group buy would work but this works fine for Dave's purposes because he picks his top ten then we vote. This way the winner is more likely to appear on the light.

I liked all the entries. I even liked Icebreak's "soaring pigeon with big nose".

I went with #1. That full moon silhouette is pretty cool. Really, I liked them all including the ones that didn't make the cut. Nice work, everybody.

-----------------

- Jeff

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Data said:
I had to pick 10. The CPF pole limits to only 10. I loved all the entries, sorry I could not have put them all in the vote.

Cheers
Dave

Nobody said you were limited to only one poll. :D

I voted but like McGizmo my top choices weren't there (and no they weren't my own entries :p ).

-LT

edited for clarity, I hope.

Last edited:

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Really seems like the spyglass (magnifiying glass) logo with have been a VERY strong contender for top honors if it had been posted. Maybe it is not too late to have a recount and include the spyglass logo and remove one of the others up top that have little to no (0) votes..... I am in Florida so recounting is not a big deal for me. :)

Curtis

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
The voting closes today at 6 PM eastern time.

Thank you everybody for the fantastic turn out. It looks like we have a neck and neck race.

The review lights will be going out next week and the sign-up thread will follow soon after that.

Cheers
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.