The GatLight in interactive 3D - a CPF first?

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
[font=&quot]Ok lets try something new here :thinking:. How about the GatLight in full interactive 3D. Don't know whether this has been done before for a custom light.

Here is the link - check it out (size about 1 MB): GatLight Interactive 3D demo
(so probably only recommended for highspeed internet connections)
Comments regarding the GatLight go into the GatLight's normal thread

Comments regarding this or other interactive 3d visualizations stay in this thread. (Didnt want to clutter the GatLights thread with 3d discussions).

A friend of mine converted the CAD model into this interactive web model - he said he used some software called wi-fusion.
[/font][font=&quot]
So have fun, oh and if you have a cool background (500x400 pixels) that would look neat, post it here, and I see whether I can get him to add the best ones to the 3d background selection (500x400) pixels.[/font][font=&quot]
[/font]

Anglepoise

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very cool.
Well, if you have spent equal time and care in the actual light as you have in the 3D demo, we are all in for a treat.

KingSmono

Enlightened
VERY cool!!!!! I like the "Gatling Gun" background, because it shows the similarities between the Light, and the real thing!

-Allen

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anglepoise said:
Very cool.
Well, if you have spent equal time and care in the actual light as you have in the 3D demo, we are all in for a treat.

Well we tried to do our best - check out the GatLight main thread - I just posted detailed specs of what went into this light (that you can't see in the 3d demo).

The instruction box should disappear when you click with your mouse onto the instruction box.

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
mobile1 said:
The instruction box should disappear when you click with your mouse onto the instruction box.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying...I do that and it doesn't go away.

It's probably just this particular crappy computer...:)

JM-99

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
mobile1 said:
I would download Firefox (Beta) as a web browser, much much faster and with tabbed browsing. Then install the latest Java (sun) and you should be all set.

I've been thinking about putting firefox on here...thanks for the note...I may try that...

JM-99

Latest posts