• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Old and new McLux's and CPF LE lioncub

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all it is time to let some go.

The prices include PM with signature confirmation shipping in the US. I can accept CASH PP or postal money orders. I would like to keep this as US only unless out of US buyers want to pay for actuall postage.

Post what you want here with "I'll take it" and follow up with a PM for payment.
I can not be responsible for lost or damaged lights once they are shipped.

Now lets get to the list. These have all been shelf queens. Not much use if any at all. There are some minor rub marks on the McLux bodies from the pocket clip.

Here is a pick of all of them for size reference.

1) Aleph1 (3W)TWOJ NG/1000 with a 1x123 body and 10 ohm in the regular two stage tailcap w/ tab installed. LE made by Chop Asking ($old)

2)Aleph1 (3W)TWAK Wiz2/700 or 750 with a 1.5x123 Aleph body 6 ohm flat top two stage tailcap. LE made by Chop ($old)

3) Aleph3 (5W)WXIT BB/500 on a 2x123 Aleph body 15 ohm regular two stage plus tritium insert. LE made by Chop. Withdrawn
Beam shots approx. 10' and camera from about 12'. The picture above is 18" wide for comparison in size.

4) McLux PR-T (3W)TVOK BB/611 on a 2x123 McLux body. Includes kroll and pocket clip.(McLux 2003-308. Head made by McGizmo Asking $210.00

5) McLux PR (3W)TVOK DB/917 on a 3x123 McLux body. Includes kroll but no pocket clip. Head made by McGizmo. Asking $200.00

6) MR BULK CPF LE #57 black LionCub with 2 green tritium tubes installed. Never carried out of the house and just played with around the desk. Asking ($old)

I believe that is all for now. I will get pics up later today of the lights.
Again please post here if you want it and PM with questions.
If I forgot anything please let me know.

Thank you for looking

Jeff
"mut"

Last edited:

NextLight

Enlightened
Re: FS: Old and new McLux's

Can you post a photo or two, please? Aleph & McLux products seem to have almost infinite variations, to us newcomers.

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well it is a while later and pics are now added.

Thanks for looking.

mut

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

Updated some information.

mut

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

Prices lowered and new one added to sale.

mut

VWDr

Enlightened

Very tempted by #3....could you post a beamshot or lux reading info on it?

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

VWDr
I cannot do a lux reading, but I will get some beamshots if you would like.

mut

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
VWDr sorry I wasn't able to get them up last night. Halloween party for the kids went a little late. They are posted in the first post now.

Thanks for looking.

mut

VWDr

Enlightened
Mut,

thanks for the beamshots, I was willing to wait a lot longer. :) Wow, that is quite a bit of power in one spot. A very nice light, but unfortunately not the style I'm looking for. :/ Still though good luck on the sale; anyone who wants a beautiful clean and bright spot can't go wrong with this one!

**bump** Come on people, check these out!

-J

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
VWDr said:
Mut,

thanks for the beamshots, I was willing to wait a lot longer. :) Wow, that is quite a bit of power in one spot. A very nice light, but unfortunately not the style I'm looking for. :/ Still though good luck on the sale; anyone who wants a beautiful clean and bright spot can't go wrong with this one!

**bump** Come on people, check these out!

-J
VWDr sorry it is not right for ya. Hope you can find one you like. Thanks for the kind words. It is unfortunate that the camera or rather my abitlites can't show the overspill as well as it actually is.

mut

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Price drops on all of the lights.

mut

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
number 1 sold and will ship tomorrow. Thanks CL33

mut

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Prices lowered.