• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! THANKS!: Titanium Lioncub

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
As cool as this piece is, and it was a joy to hold and use it, it's time to let her go. This one has had some mods done to it, to give the user the ultimate cub experience:

The knurling is gone, the bezel opening was widened to 20.5mm, the head was shortened 1mm, McR20 was installed and there was a .5mm groove turned in the bezel to fit the new sized o-ring. Same bin on the LED.

Comes with one extra black thick button and one thin black button. You will need to purchase a white button though, for it shows very much wear for little use. I've got an hour of runtime on it. The Ti handles the heat very well on the lower levels, but, heats up very fast on the High setting.

There were 12 of these made, so they don't come up for sale very often.

SOLD! THANKS!: $475 CONUS for it. MO or PP accepted. PP users must cover the 3% fee. NO TRADES!

(I will be out for the rest of the day, a double shift at work is calling. First PM / Email gets it. I will get back to you.)

Thanks,

Brian

Last edited:

Geologist

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Titanium Lioncub

Very nice and only a VERY few made - wonder how long this one will last?

ArsMachina

Enlightened

Hey, and I believe this one already made a trip over the ocean twice in her short life - when I am not wrong it was me who opened and shortened the bezel ;)

A really wonderful light - I am wearing a similar one every day since I got it!

Jochen

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Actually there were thirteen made, one for the machinist (TnC) to keep and then four were spoken for by the original commissioner of the small run (including one for myself of course!). Thus far less than twelve were ever originally available...and this is kinda close to the original price too, so it's quite a deal. :thumbsup:

cy

Flashaholic

Very_nice

wonder how long this will last :D

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it! PM sent!

Last edited:

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's going to have a nice home, along with my Brass, Nat, Black, and bare al LionCub's!