Order in the last 4weeks

TorchMan

Enlightened
Oh, I'm probably guilty on at least 2 counts. It's so bad, I can't even remember! And if you add up multiple lights, you could charge me with more!

NextLight

Enlightened
You mean in the last 4 hours, right?

Yes...No, no. Actually it was just a few super bulbs...and some spare Surefire bulbs i saw practically being given away on B/S/T...and a few batteries I needed to replace old ones... oh, and a couple of reflectors for some lights I am moddin'... I guess I may have had a bid win on e-Bay, but nothing I really bought...yet.

Why no, I guess I haven't bought a good flashlight lately. Thanks for the reminder; I'll think about that.

Last edited:

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not a light... Just the head of it.. Does that count? :whistle:

Of course, it's a custom, very limited number, Icarus modded Tri-LuxIII Aleph3 head, and it is absolutely worth every penny..
ura1.gif

MOD068Headonly1a600x.jpg

Last edited:

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
hmmm.....

I guess I'm guilty too :sssh:

I just bought and sent a BatteryStation PM6 HA III to MJ for a Superbird transformation.:nana: who says the sun doesn't come in smaller sizes.

Doug

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm...I've been veryr restrained on lights, the last one I bought is a 26 dollar Nuwai that I disected immediately for a better setup.

but I spent a whole lot of money on a pistol and ammo, and probably will get a second one in the next week or so...

Nick