Supbeam Light
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My AAA order # is 2083, anyone close to this got thiers yet?

Sigh Re: My AAA order # is 2083, anyone close to this got thiers yet?

My order #2694 and havent heard anything about it being shipped either. Did you really order and actually Receive yours from ARC? Cause it would be very cruel of you to be messing around with people who are hoping to get theirs for Christmas. If you really got it in 7 days to your door than someone loves you because most of us have been waiting a month already hehe. Maybe you ordered ARC AAA Standard? I ordered Premium so maybe thats what the difference is.
    Last edited by Mike723; 12-22-2005 at 08:33 AM.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: My AAA order # is 2083, anyone close to this got thiers yet?

Yes, he ordered a standard. The Premiums are the ones in short supply. As a result, we only make the standards when there are enough orders to justify a dedicated run. That then causes us to jump ahead on all standard orders. Meanwhile, the Premium are being made each week and shipped as soon as they are tested.

We have shipped everything we will ship before Christmas. My apologies to everyone who did not get their order in time for Christmas.

Peter
    Last edited by Gransee; 12-22-2005 at 10:26 AM.

Ooo Re: My AAA order # is 2083, anyone close to this got thiers yet?

Didn't mean to cause any problems
    And yes, I did order the standard, I would like to see a comparison between a Standard and Premium. I know this for sure no matter how you catagorize them I know they are made with the upmost quality.
    Thanks Peter

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by Will_
    #2483 shipped Dec 16.

Will
    I recieved it yesterday (in NY) but I think the one I received is a standard and not the premium model I ordered. It just says ARC, not ARC-P, and is grey rather than black. I emailed Peter about it, and since then I tried it out and it is no brighter than freebee LED keychain give-aways I have from conferences, so I am more convinced now that I must have a Standard one. I hope I hear back soon from you Peter. (Really nice light though, with a nice white output, not hte blue many have complained about.)

Will

ARC - P Order # 2557 ordered 11/11/05, shipped USPS 12/21/05 & received 12/23/05. Merry Christmas to all!
    "The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. " (John 1:5)

Quote Originally Posted by chavito
    Didn't mean to cause any problems
    And yes, I did order the standard, I would like to see a comparison between a Standard and Premium. I know this for sure no matter how you catagorize them I know they are made with the upmost quality.
    Thanks Peter

Chavito don't worry about the troubles everything got sorted out rather quick. I had a feeling it was going to be a standard premium issue which it was. I dont know what the visual difference is on a standard or premium new ARC but I have an older ARC AAA standard from 2 years ago. You are right though the quality in build of these little lights is amazing. Also my standard is still perfect for my keychain. I dont really need the extra light of the new premium but I had to buy one for a friend who plays with mine all the time. Have a great Christmas All!!!

I received mine for Christmas! Awesome light with great output and is EXTREMELY light!

I was wondering if there is a safe way to remove the pocket clip? I don't want to scratch or damage the light at all, so I want to make sure there is a good way.

I just slid mine off...no scratches. They are pretty tough to scratch.

Thanks scotty,

I just wanted to make sure it was ok before I went and removed it. Now all I need are some Lithium AAA's and this thing will be AWESOME!!!

Unfortunately my order hasn't arrived yet - Ordered 1 Nov, shipped 20 Dec. If it doesn't arrive in the next two days it'll have been at least two months since placing the order and it arriving, owh. Here's hoping it gets here soon

Ouch Zyan. I ordered on Nov 10th and it got here December 23. Either way, the light is worth the wait! It is everything it's cracked up to be and more!

Thumbs up Re: My AAA order # is 2083, anyone close to this got thiers yet?

Well I'm pleased to say that the order arrived today (that was good timing!) and that it was definitely worth the wait The new Arc-AAA is everything people have said it is and the ones I got are all very white, too. I'm sure my friends are going to love them (I got 3, 1 for myself and 2 to give away - everyone needs an Arc-AAA )

Got mine a couple weeks ago and it hasn't left my "5th pocket" since..awesome light, I almost forget its there until I start playing around with it lol, I was up on a ladder tonight dealing with an ice dam on the back of my house when I reached into my coat pocket for my Vital gear F2 and remembered I left it in my truck..no problem I now always have an amazingly brite for it's size light with at all times
    highly recomend this light..steve

Flashaholic*

#2634 Shipped today.
    No jumping up and down or "Woot Woot" (I got impatient - ordered & received one from Lighthound a couple of weeks ago).
    Still - having 2 is always better than 1. I'll just insert a Lithium AAA and hide it in a PSK somewhere.

Two AAA Premiums ordered #2798...havent heard anything yet.

Enlightened

Hello everyone...

I received mine just in time for Christmas...

And you know what? This is exactly the light I was looking for and expecting when I ordered... 2 months ago!!!

It provides always the light I need, when I need. It's been 2 weeks and I don't know I lived before. Gee, I barely use it as often as my beloved Spyderco Scheemp Persian EDC.

Well, Now, I am looking forward something bigger from Arc like a major "What's at the tip of this 100 feet tree" kind of beam

Anyway... Who knew Internet would open up my eyes with such brightness in such a small and light package!!!

Simon

BTW, How come somewhat with a Arc AAA-P is still UNENLIGHTENED!!!

#2646 Ordered Nov 20 just shipped today, right in the middle of the 6-8 week quote.

Enlightened

Ordered on 21-Nov-05 #2647. Arrived today (Monday, 9-Jan-05) - just under 7 weeks. Thanks Arc!

Unenlightened

Ordered on 22-Nov-05 #2666. Got an email today that my arc-p has been shipped to Finland.

-Lahi-

Flashaholic*

I ordered mine on 30 NOV, order no 2713, just got an email that it has shipped.
    List of lights removed to allow the search engine to work

Flashaholic*

my order, #2735 just shipped today, yippy!

I'm order #2845 Order was placed December 18, and it looks like it's still going to be a long wait. Arrrgh!

Mr. Gransee, is there any way to know an approximate (within a two week +/- window or something) date so I can stop pulling my hair out?

[PS not angry or anything just an impatient sob up in here]

I guess it's what one gets for making a great product.
    proFeign
    HDS U60XRGT [#22xx] - SureFire C2 Centurion (for sale!) - SureFire E2E- L0P

I talked to Peter today about a new turquiose ARC AAA I received from a forum member. Just basic questions about when this light was made ect.. I also asked him the wait time on a Premium version and he said the wait time is still 6-8 weeks from today.

Talking Re: My AAA order # is 2083, anyone close to this got thiers yet?

Quote Originally Posted by proFeign
    I'm order #2845 Order was placed December 18, and it looks like it's still going to be a long wait. Arrrgh!

Mr. Gransee, is there any way to know an approximate (within a two week +/- window or something) date so I can stop pulling my hair out?

[PS not angry or anything just an impatient sob up in here]

I guess it's what one gets for making a great product.

I ordered at the end of the month (December '05) so yours will arrive before mine. See!...things could always be worse. Maybe now you can look on the 'bright' side; even without your light.
    NoShadow

Order # 2686, placed November 25, 2005 was delivered yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by NoShadow
    I ordered at the end of the month (December '05) so yours will arrive before mine. See!...things could always be worse. Maybe now you can look on the 'bright' side; even without your light.
    I'm just whining publically, pay no attention to me. School just started again and the mechanical engineering track at my school is pretty hardcore. Anyway, I just wanted something to play with while I contemplate the amount of work I'm in for in the coming months...
    proFeign
    HDS U60XRGT [#22xx] - SureFire C2 Centurion (for sale!) - SureFire E2E- L0P

Flashaholic

Anybody know how many AAA's are made a week? I wonder how many of the new style have been made so far? I am amazed at the lead time for these. I loved the older version and would like to get a new one, but am holding out for now. I stuck a Nichia CS in a Dorcy AAA to tide me over for now.

Flashaholic*

order no 2713 arrived in New Zealand today - what a great little light!
    List of lights removed to allow the search engine to work

I'm order 2798, ordered 12/11. Looks like it wont be much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by pete7226
    my order, #2735 just shipped today, yippy!

My order #2780, placed 12/8, shipped today.