My AAA order # is 2083, anyone close to this got thiers yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyJ

Enlightened
My AAA order # is 2083, anyone close to this got theirs yet? (theirs)

Anyone? Anyone? :)

Last edited:

Peter Atwood

Enlightened
Mine is close to that and I'm still waiting for two. Now the situation is getting desperate since I sent my one and only premium AAA that I received in August off to my buddy in VA. He hasn't seen any of these outrageous new technology lights so I figured I'd treat him to a little surprise...so here's hoping Peter and crew can get cranking so I can get my light back! :)

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Mine's #1975 and it's still showing as "order received" on their website. Therefore I'm pretty sure it's not been shipped.

Knife11

Newly Enlightened
order number 2031...Still waiting....

I gotta say I think it's a bit ridiculous too. I mean what is going on over there?

greenLED

Flashaholic
:crackup:
Sorry, guys, couldn't resist. :D

Hope you get your lights very soon!! They're great little lights, those Arc AAA's.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
We just got a bunch of parts back from the anodizer this week so we are shipping more orders soon. The yields for this batch were the highest to date for the new production line, very encouraging. The lower orders should be getting shipping confirmations over the next 2 weeks.

Peter

othersteve

Newly Enlightened
Actually got my order today... early, from FedEx. The lights are wonderful; the one I gave to my dad for a birthday gift he has already used a bunch! He's impressed to say the least, it's exactly what he needed for his job.

Yes, they're blue, noticeably, but man, they're nice. Extremely bright little things for their size; noticeably brighter than the Photon light I have on my keychain. I've already told all my friends about them, and I'll be showing them off on all the jobs I go to look at (mechanical contracting work), as well as to the people whose computers I build!

Great product, great customer support. It deserves fame. Can't wait for a AA model; I'll be the first in line.

Steve

KingSmono

Enlightened
cnw4002 said:
Order # 2001 received yesterday. I have a peak led solutions matterhorn AAA ulltra power lug style with the snow led and I don't really see any difference in the amount of light, just a different color.http://www.peakledsolutions.net/aaa_1LEDL.htmlg Style )

I can see this being true on fresh batteries... but one of the main differences between the two is the superior regulation circuitry of the Arc.

Somewhere this_is_nascar did some runtime graphs directly comparing the two models... the Peak lights started off bright, but then took a nose dive relatively early (as early as one hour into the test), while the Arc lights had a very flat/stable discharge curve that went on all the way to (or past) the 5 hour mark. I guess it depends on what's more important to you... great tint, or great regulation/runtime. :shrug:

-Allen

Peter Atwood

Enlightened
There are a lot of great lights out there but I think the Arc AAA has it all over their close competitors as far as the above mentioned runtime and output but also from a purely physical point of view. The flashlight itself is very nicely machined and unbelievably compact and comes with a pocket clip. The fit and finish are heads and shoulders above the rest. How can you beat that? :)

colterbay2005

Newly Enlightened
I just recived my ARC-P today, order number 2019. It was a long wait but well worth it. I bought a couple peak lights (AA and AAA) while waiting for my ARC...they too are nice lights but the ARC is amazing! The big difference that I notice is the size....I just can't get over how much smaller the ARC is compared to the Peak AAA......Well worth waiting for!

Daniel.

Knife11

Newly Enlightened
Finally got mine too... it is brighter then my UKAAA but it's way blue too. Not sure if the color will make a differnce in the dark but we will see.

Personally I don't like the blue that much as I seem to assosciate that coloring with cheap lights.
Alos the fact that there is no covering over the LED bothers me but that's mostly because I'm used to haveing something there. I'm thinking this little light will grow on me.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Received order #1975 via USPS today! WOW is that a bright little torch!! It's certainly quite an improvement over the original!

Now what can I sell so I can buy another 1/2 dozen of these?! :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.