What do you do when...

nc987

Enlightened
You lose your flashlight? I lost my 6P, its alone somewhere and I cant find it? What do I do? Ive searched everywhere, do i replace it or step up to a 9P? Yikes, at least it wasnt my U2 or M3T, but still......its all alone in this harsh world.

rmacias

Enlightened
nc987 said:
You lose your flashlight? I lost my 6P, its alone somewhere and I cant find it? What do I do? Ive searched everywhere, do i replace it or step up to a 9P? Yikes, at least it wasnt my U2 or M3T, but still......its all alone in this harsh world.

Buy a bigger and brighter one, that way if you ever find it you will have two nice flash lights.

RJM

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look into the beam, you are getting very sleepy...

"You want a 9P!"

"You deserve a 9P!"

"You will buy a 9P!"

When I snap my fingers you will awake and place your order.

*SNAP*

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Untill nc987 can prove to the CPF that he is a responsible flashaholic, he should not have posession of any light better than a Ray-O-Vac 2xD flashlight. In fact he should have me keep his remaining lights for safe keeping untill he finds that poor little 6P.

nc987

Enlightened
Well ive got a U2, L5, M3T, KL6 head, both winelights, but the 6P was my all around light i used and got beat up on, I just have no clue where it could have gone as I always usually put it away, i think it will find its way home, if not ill get a 9P....

CLHC

Flashaholic
nc987 said:
You lose your flashlight?. . .its alone somewhere and. . .cant find it? What do I do?. . .do I replace it or step up to a 9P?

Why not go ahead and get the 9P and another 6P? That way you'll have the all around use 6P and the workhorse when in need with the 9P. . .

I lost 4 6Ps—2 of which I'm sure was stolen (that wasn't the only thing missing from my bag) when I was in college. Also lost the M2 and a 9N. Since these incidents, I've replaced them and added more to my stash collection. . .

Hope it your 6P turns up some day!

nc987

Enlightened
UPDATE:

My dad called me last night to say he had found it! i called him earlier to see if i had left it there when i was home this weekend. But now since he has it in his posession he says hes taking it to work today to try it out and show his co-workers, doh!

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was going to say... look in the glovebox of your truck. Mine seems to be some sort of vortex that always attracts flashlights and my checkbook. I don't know what the deal is but whenever I can't find a flashlight, or my checkbook, they are always in the glovebox! :shrug:

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like your going to have to replace that light afterall. Get your Dad a 9P too!!!

kukula

Enlightened
Now that your Dad got his hands on it, its a goner :laughing: I say get a 9P, or something bigger and brighter like the M6. That way you wont ever loose it :naughty:

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
You might want to get your dad some 123s. If your feeling generous, you might want to get him a SC1 and a spare P60.
grinser2.gif

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Ultra-G's been missing for months. Wish I could find it--it's either in the house or was stolen by a guest. Can't bring myself to buy another since I know it'll turn up. Guess I'll have to stick with the 9P and Magcharger.

Kris

Newly Enlightened
The 9P is a great choice.

Sorry to hear about your 6P. I lost my first 9P I had and I know what it's like to search everywhere and not find it. I replaced the light with another 9P, it's one of my favorite Surefires.

tron3

Banned
Flashlights should come with distress GPS beacons for when they become lost.

Maybe a tweeter to find it by sound via remote control.

:)