• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 3x123 + KPR112 Mag Mod

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale: a purple 2C Maglite modified to run on 3x123 cells and a KPR112 or KPR113 bulb. I've made several of these for friends and whatnot including two for myself. This is the one I've never taken out and it's still on it's first set of cells. The otherwise stock reflector has been sputtered for a more even beam.

$40 shipped first class to the 48 states. Cash paypal - no credit cards. And I will gladly accept a postal money order from an established member.

PRICE DROP - $35 shipped or $40 shipped with UCL.

IMG_1732a.JPG

Last edited:

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
No, but I could remove the ano quite easily for no charge. The only 2C Mag I have that runs on 18650s (168s) just uses a rare earth magnet to make contact with the tailcap... there's no way a spring of any length could be used. Before I got turned onto the magnet thing, I just used very small stainless steel washer.

Let me know if you're interested.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump. The light for $40 shipped or the light with a UCL for $45 shipped.

There is also some green glow powder applied to the bulb retainer ring. Here are a couple more pics. The first is what it really looks like, the second is a longer shutter speed, meant for use on a photography website.

IMG_0699a.jpg

IMG_0703a.jpg

Last edited:

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump with a price drop.

Somebody buy this thing... I'm trying to raise funds for another Mag mod that I've decided I just can't live without!