• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sigman's "Fire-Fly" sale...

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
1. *Sale Pending - wmpwi* Fire-fly II w/extra CR2 battery tube. (It's not black - it's more of a gunmetal grey and does not have the 2-stage switch or sandwich, but there is an NX05 in it...all you have to do is drop the sandwich of choice in it, no battery.) Annodizing is "as new" on the 123 assembly, a couple VERY SMALL specks on the CR2 tube. $85

2. *SOLD* Complete Fire-Fly I (w/2-stage switch, no battery and I have no idea what sandwich is in it). Annodizing is in "excellent condition", perhaps a little wear on the knurling. $65

resizeofimgp02713mz.jpg

PayPal accepted, shipped 50 States via US Priority Mail, insured w/delivery confirmation. International postage buyer's expense and I will not be responsible for lost or damaged goods.

First unconditional "I'll take it" posted in this thread has priority.

Last edited:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
powernoodle said:
Will #1 eat a R123, or does that depend on the LE? thx
I really don't know, but want to go with your LE thought? :thinking:

Uriah, PM sent...

Last edited:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Uriah...got the funds, will get it packed and it's looking like out in tomorrow's mail. "Should" make it down to you this week?
:thanks:

Fire Fly II still available...

Last edited:

wmpwi

Enlightened
I'll take it. Only condition is you may have to walk me through a build. I still screw up to many of these things on my onwn.

Sigman said:
1. Fire-fly II w/extra CR2 battery tube. (It's not black - it's more of a gunmetal grey and does not have the 2-stage switch or sandwich, but there is an NX05 in it...all you have to do is drop the sandwich of choice in it, no battery.) Annodizing is "as new" on the 123 assembly, a couple VERY SMALL specks on the CR2 tube. $85

2. *SOLD* Complete Fire-Fly I (w/2-stage switch, no battery and I have no idea what sandwich is in it). Annodizing is in "excellent condition", perhaps a little wear on the knurling. $65

PayPal accepted, shipped 50 States via US Priority Mail, insured w/delivery confirmation. International postage buyer's expense and I will not be responsible for lost or damaged goods.

First unconditional "I'll take it" posted in this thread has priority.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Hey Charley...No real "building" necessary if you get (or already have?) a pre-assembled sandwich...

PM sent...

Last edited: