Nor. California/Bay Area CPF Get-togerther this Saturday

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey folks, just remembered that it's been a while since the last get-together I was able to make it to, and for suckers like me who couldn't afford the time and money to go to the BIG gathering in Ghost Mountain, anyone up for a little dinner and show? I know there is a buttload of you Bay Area/Central Coast people, so if anyone else is sick of playing alone, I'll be happy to join for a bit.

Nick

Last edited:

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Bay Area?

Sounds good to me. All we need is a time and a place. Got my USL and Gatlight to show off plus a few new hotwire mods.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jpeg has been MIA since May. Maybe we should have another get together at his house to suck him back in to the fold.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll send him an email since i happen to be corresponding with him right now.

Need Enerv too.

JimH said:
Jpeg has been MIA since May. Maybe we should have another get together at his house to suck him back in to the fold.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great news! Wifey just blessed a get-together at our house on Friday Dec. 2nd or Saturday Dec 3rd if it doesn't rain.

I saw that new flashaholic website listed Dec 1st as a moonless night so it would be perfect, specially since there are no street lights in my neigborhood. Bummer for JimH who likes to shut down the street lights with his massive throwing torches but it will most definately be dark.

So my place in Los Gatos, is an option. I'm close to where 17 and 85 freeways intersect.

FYI - Everyone is always welcome at CPF get-togethers.

jpeg

Enlightened

JimH said:

Awww Jim, nice to know you're thinking of me.
News of my demise has been slightly exaggerated. :)

Luckily Cromag's able to host, because although I'd love to have y'all over again, I'm in the middle of a remodel and the house is a disaster. (Which bundled with Unnerv's hooking me into playing airsoft, explains why my flashlight budget has recently fallen through the basement...)

I've been waiting for another get together, so I can at least vicariously be a flashaholic again... Somehow I KNEW that YOU would have a Gatlight to show off Jim... :) I look forward to seeing y'all there.

And yes Greenlight I'll be bringing your glow powder. :)

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast

jpeg said:
I'm in the middle of a remodel
Remodel - what remodel? The last time we were there it looked like it had just been remodeled.

jpeg said:
Unnerv's hooking me into playing airsoft
Yeh - that Unnerve is a :devil:

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm leaning more toward the saturday, reason beiing 880 will be like hell on a friday afternoon. but if most folks want Friday then I'm in as well.

Nick

Oh and Josh it will cost you a box of 123s to hitch the ride :D Just kidding.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast

270winchester said:
880 will be like hell on a friday afternoon

You got a good point Nick. No problem for me, but it will be for a lot of others. Not just 880 but also 280, 680 and 85.

CLHC

Flashaholic

Like what 270 Winchester said. . .Saturday would work best for me. If Friday's the date, then I'll try to be there for the evening "light-show"!

Andreas

Enlightened

Hey maybe me in also?? Need to see if we are in town and check with the wifey?? What should I bring??