• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired UX1K Lux III Emitters FOR SALE

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
CLOSED: UX1K Lux III Emitters

Limited quantity (100) of very hard to find U bin Lux III emitters in white, HD, and with a low Vf bin. These are the newer round slug version.

Closed, sorry.

All postpaid via First Class Mail to CONUS, foreign orders please add $2 per order. Orders for $30 or over sent with Delivery Confirmation. For insurance or other mail service, please PM.

PayPal cash to: PayCashPal (at) photonfanatic.com
or
PayPal with credit card (please add 4%) to: fanatic (at) photonfanatic.com

Thanks.

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would like 2 of them
sold.gif

sending $62.40 CC PayPal
wink2.gif

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Certinaly bright is better.. Would there be any chance Fred that you would come across a UX0K? I *love* that tint (and need the K vf)... Mainly I've seen X1 U'bins and we did see a few W0's, but those seem to be gone now...

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
IsaacHayes said:
Certainly bright is better.. Would there be any chance Fred that you would come across a UX0K? I *love* that tint (and need the K vf)... Mainly I've seen X1 U'bins and we did see a few W0's, but those seem to be gone now...
At the moment, any U bin from Lumileds seems to be quite scarce and finding select color bins, i.e., W0, X0, or Y0, appears impossible. I keep trying and perhaps someday might find some, who knows?

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
I figured that was the case, as everyone who gets a hold of them they are X1. I remember earlier when U bins first started appearing, people had some W0s. I think someone even had a UW0H!!

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
PhotonFanatic said:
At the moment, any U bin from Lumileds seems to be quite scarce and finding select color bins, i.e., W0, X0, or Y0, appears impossible. I keep trying and perhaps someday might find some, who knows?

If that fails, then perhaps some R, or S bin Luxeon1's of a good tint to help feed the pocket rocket craze that's going on lately. ;)
Stars would be good.
The emitters usually can come off without bending the electrically isolated stars if need-be.
I want to make a 4X 1.2 miniquad that has the oomph without so much heat.
Perhaps a poll on what we would want out of our 1 watt Luxeons to get you started on stocking the right ones from the getgo. :)
4 S*** bin Luxeon1's could be a way to make an Xbin equivalant light. :eek:oo:

Last edited:

ktronik

Enlightened
:bumpit: :bump: :bumpit:

YOYO

FRED rocks the HOUSE!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

All good recived!!

Thanks again

Ktronik

grnamin

Enlightened
I haven't received mine yet, but I do have a UX1L in my KL4 with a 750mA Wiz2 and, yes, it is bright, more than. :D I've noticed that if you turn on a flashlight with a Luxeon and view the light from the side as it bounces off the reflector, you can tell what tint off of white it has. Would you believe this UX1L is white compared to a TWAK? The latter appears very slightly pinkish compared to the UX1L.