• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New Titanium Mach Series!

DallasA

Enlightened
Peak LED Solutions is adding a New ( Titanium ) Mach Series of units to their family.

The first two units are limited until January.

Here they are:

1.5w Titanium Mach 7/ Aurora ( Same as the Carribean now in Titanium )

1.5v 3 LED Titanium Mach 1/ X-1 ( Ultra-Power ) ( Same as the Matterhorn now in Titanium )

http://www.peakledsolutions.net/TT.html

Happy Thanksgiving!

MJ

PS: I got mine before christmas ( Smirk )

onthebeam

Enlightened
I've been wrestling, unsuccesfully, with the heat issues of my Caribbean. Will the titanium mach 7 model run cooler due to the heat dissapation qualities of the metal??

cy

Flashaholic
ordered one of each ti light. screen stated it's in stock.

oh well, hope it ships soon....

Literator

Newly Enlightened
cy said:

Also ordered last night, shortly after Cy, and my automated receipt says it's in stock. Peak is on vacation until Monday, according to the website, so we'll see. I'm not very optimistic after what DallasA said, but I wanted it anyway, so who knows. I'll update here if there is any change.

--Bob

Last edited:

cy

Flashaholic
just checked PP acount and funds has been withdrawn.
screen showed in stock, so maybe it's gonna ship:D

Literator

Newly Enlightened
Cool! I used a CC on mine, so I can't check it right now. That would be great if they ship out soon rather than January.

--Bob

Literator

Newly Enlightened
cy said:
just checked PP acount and funds has been withdrawn.
screen showed in stock, so maybe it's gonna ship:D

I was just thinking about this, Cy, and think that once you approve a Paypal transaction, the money is sent right away. It has nothing to do with the person receiving the money, since they wouldn't have any way of flagging your payment pending shipment at their end through PP. Still, if they're not planning to ship until January, they should put the money back into your account until they're ready to bill and ship. I'll keep checking my CC account, and let you know if it's billed there. I am hoping we receive some kind of human response to our orders after the Peak folks get back to work on Monday.

--Bob

Warhead

Newly Enlightened
[font=&quot]Is there a ground inside the body to complete the circuit? (a wire?) Ti doesn't conduct electricity, does it??[/font]

greg_in_canada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Warhead said:
[font=&quot]Is there a ground inside the body to complete the circuit? (a wire?) Ti doesn't conduct electricity, does it??[/font]

All metals conduct electricity. Some better than others. If you were
making a thin wire out of titanium it may have too high a resistance. But
with the wide cross section of a flashlight body the resistance will be
negligable.

Greg

DallasA

Enlightened
onthebeam said:
I've been wrestling, unsuccesfully, with the heat issues of my Caribbean. Will the titanium mach 7 model run cooler due to the heat dissapation qualities of the metal??

The Heat dispates out slow in Titanium, However the heat is still the same.

MJ

DallasA

Enlightened
dagger10k said:
When will these be shipping out to dealers and stuff? I really want one.

At this time these are limited and direct from our site at Peakledsolutions.net

Dealers and qanity will be up to full speed by Middle of December

MJ

DallasA

Enlightened
cy said:

If you placed an order on our site they will be shipping out with in one day from ordering unless you order it on the weekend then that means monday because we are closed on the weekends.

We do not take back orders, so yes it will ship when you order it. As soon as more stock is available we will up date or system.

If you ever have a question in relation to your order feel free to contact [email protected] and we will email you back on the status.

Thanks,

MJ

DallasA

Enlightened
BentHeadTX said:
Titanium Mach Ocean AAA any time soon? :)

( Smile ) OK, now we need to ramp it up I agree, so I am hammering away at it. In the Titanium Mach Series these will be ramped up very soon, however on the 1w AAA this will be only in HA for 2005. It wont be until after the first of the year for any other finish.

MJ

DallasA

Enlightened
Literator said:
Cool! I used a CC on mine, so I can't check it right now. That would be great if they ship out soon rather than January.

--Bob

Literator,

If you placed your order over then weekend it will be shipping today, if you like you can send me an email at [email protected] will your full name and I can check it for you.

MJ

Latest posts