Well I finally finished this build. 3x Lux III, 20mm reflectors, 3021 BuckPuck (1Amp) driver packaged in 1" square aluminum tubing. Powered by a 14.4v 2500mA NiMH battery pack.
See all build pics at: http://myfwyc.org/Timberlake/BikeLighting
Additional info (edited 11/26). I also clarified that this is a bike light in the post title.
- It's a bike helmet light (in the above configuration)
- The LuxIIIs are being driven at 1A by the 3021
- The LuxIIIs are TV1J bin
- The reflectors are 20mm IMS brand
- LEDs are "continuouly" dimmable via 5k pot.
- Weight 150g (without batteries)
Ok, it doesn't look as good as the CatEye Triple Shot, but hey, it was fun to build!
Link to CatEye: http://www.cateye.com/en/products/vi...d=7&subCatId=1