Best EDC to blind someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuyeah

Enlightened
What is the best EDC to temp blind a person?

This was my initial interet...:p

I was at the store trying out SF L2 & A2 simply i found they were easier to carry for their size. I walk out with A2. I was trying on high. I thought, I found....A2 is a bit "blind" to me. but the Lum. is actually lower than L2.

Since A2 is only one i own now....and i know for sure you guys have more light owning and experince than i do....do you guys feel the same way that A2 is brighter to eye??

That's say "IF" i want a EDC light that is best to blind someone. Any other choice that works better than A2? I don't mind if the suggestion light is a bit bigger. M3 i am sure is not really a pocket friendly for this kind of FUN.

Last edited:

paulr

Flashaholic
Mag 6D. One bonk and they will see plenty of stars. Seriously this blinding stuff is silly, it won't stop someone who's determined, and look at what you're really asking anyway, how to use a flashlight as a weapon instead of using an actual weapon. If you want to carry a weapon, then carry one. If you're not allowed to carry one because of laws in your area, then trying to use a flashlight as a weapon instead will result in the laws being expanded to encompass flashlights. The blinding thing is just Surefire marketing crap like the Benchmade AFCK "Advanced folding combat knife" which they renamed to something like "advanced folding crafts knife" once it started attracting too much legislative attention.

But, if you REALLY insist on this silliness, I'd say skip all those tiny EDC lights and get a Surefire M6, Mag85, or something on that scale. 60 lumens is just no match for 500+.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.