• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD:FM-3H 3" Mag Head w/4 spare Borofloat Lenses

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale: Like new, Fivemega FM-3H, 3" Mag Head complete. Plus four new in wrap 3" FM-3 Borofloat glass lenses are included. That's a total of 5 borofloat lenses. All are in new condition.

Color: Black

Comes complete with "cammed" 3" FM aluminum reflector. This is complete and original. If it was used, it was only tested. It looks perfect to me but I'm not an expert. I don't think these are commonly found anymore.

$149.00 by Paypal (Credit Cards or Cash). This price includes Paypal fees, shipping within the USA by USPS Priority Mail with insurance.

Please post here that you will take it and I will send you payment information via Private Message. The first to post "I'll take it" without exceptions will get it. I'll mail it the day after I receive funds.

Thank you,

BC/cj

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Last edited:

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:FM-3H 3" Mag Head w/4 spare Borofloat Lenses

cmacclel said:
I'll take it.

Mac

Congratulations Mac and thank you. I just sent you a private message with his paypal address.

Sorry, Juancho, this was the last one he had.

CJ

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Pending:FM-3H 3" Mag Head w/4 spare Borofloat Lenses

I haven't heard back from Mac. I just wrote again and told him I'd wait until 7:30 Eastern before I made it available to the next in line (Juancho).

I should mention that I need payment for this today. After Juancho is CroMagnet.

CJ

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal sent.....had to take a nap to counter act the 4am shopping this morning :)

Mac

nemul

Flashlight Enthusiast

nice!

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got it, Mac! Thank you. I'll pack this up right now and it will be in tomorrow's mail to you.

Thanks everyone,

Cathi

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks..................anyone know where I can get a reflector for this head??

Mac

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you mean a different reflector than the one it comes with? It comes with a "cammed" FM aluminum reflector.

Cathi

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was just looking for an Extra one as the one that comes with it will be camless soon :)!

Mac

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
cmaccel,

congrats on an awesome find! I've been pluggina away a WTB ad for an FM3V head over in BST - buy for almost a month. I only now just notice this. Jim H was laughing at me said those Fivemega 3" heads never come up for sale,,,,,

Well, enjoy it and if you ever decide to sell it please remember me!

Desperate for 3".......