Watch Forums?

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
I've been wanting to get a nice watch soon. Anybody know of any good watch forums?

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
nystrpr said:

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Grrr, you again! I saw you watch for sale post the other day and couldn't stop looking at it. Was finally able to pull myself away from the computer and forget about it. You just had to remind me! :laughing:

Very nice watch and an awsome price. If it weren't for the holidays and I had the money I'd snatch it up in an instant. Well if you still have by slim chance after the holidays I think I just may grab it from ya!

Last edited:

ibcj

Enlightened
I think that it may not be selling because it's too close to Christmas. The watch is in great shape, and if it were a present, I really doubt that anyone would know that it wasn't new. I don't think that the price is why it isn't selling, because I've seen this model in worse shape, regularly sell for more on Ebay. We'll see, it just may be available after the holiday.

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
pmwf has a good sales forum, where you can find good watches for good realistic prices. There are also links at their site to lots of other good watch forums.

If you're careful you can also find good deals on ebay. I find that some watches are in demand and there is a lot of competition for them, but other watches are somewhat unknown and can be had for low prices.

GadgetTravel

Enlightened
The Timezone forum posted above is an incredibly active and useful forum. Ive gotten a lot of great information there on several watches I ended up purchasing as well as things like switching straps. Good group of people too.

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
> Do NOT have a paypal account and browse these websites....

Can they possibly be worse than CPF?

(Actually I know the answer because I'm on all of them. :) )

GadgetTravel

Enlightened
bjn70 said:
> Do NOT have a paypal account and browse these websites....

Can they possibly be worse than CPF?

(Actually I know the answer because I'm on all of them. :) )

Oh yea, much worse. My wife is very happy that I seem to be buying flashlights now rather than looking at or buying watches. The price curve on watches is MUCH steeper. Ive never been in a store and been handed a used flashlight to look at that cost $44,000. And no, I didnt buy it, I told the person that this was way outside my price range. Damn fine watch though. ;)

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been on pmwf ever since I found a reference to it on this forum. I take the "PM" part seriously and even though I've bought quite a few watches, my most expensive to date has been $120. But then my average light purchase has been quite a bit below that.