• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Complete 3D M*g85 package - SOLD!

wquiles

Flashaholic
For sale an used, complete M*g85 kit, fully assembled. You just need batteries:
- Pewter 3D - 98% perfect
- FM 9xAA high current battery adapter
- Strong Mineral Glass lens
- MOP Metal Reflector
- KIU Bi-pin adapter
- brand new WA1185 bi-pin bulb

IMG_2254.JPG

IMG_2255.JPG

IMG_2256.JPG

IMG_2257.JPG

Used very little. As shown in picture the Metal MOP reflector shows a tiny section closest to the bulb where heat has discolored the coating, although this does not affect the beam at all - just being 100% honest about the package. The MOP gives it a great beam ;).

Although looks brand new, I am pricing it at a fair price since it is used. Total package with everything listed above, assembled as show in the pictures, with free shipping AND insured for piece of mind in CONUS = $85 - SOLD!

Paypal only. No trades. Cash or credit OK to wquiles (at) hotmail (dot) com

Will

Last edited:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Complete 3D M*g85 with FM 9xAA, KIU adapter, MOP reflector, lens, and 1185 bulb

Wow, that is, without a doubt, the best price I've seen so far! I'm almost tempted to buy it!

farmall

Enlightened
Re: FS: Complete 3D M*g85 with FM 9xAA, KIU adapter, MOP reflector, lens, and 1185 bulb

i'll take it

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Complete 3D M*g85 with FM 9xAA, KIU adapter, MOP reflector, lens, and 1185 bu

Trashman said:
Wow, that is, without a doubt, the best price I've seen so far! I'm almost tempted to buy it!

I agree! Somebody grab this!

wquiles

Flashaholic

SOLD to farmall pending funds !!!

Thank you guys for your comments :eek:

Will

farmall

Enlightened

PP sent. Now where do I get a charger for the battery pack??

wquiles

Flashaholic
farmall,

Just received funds. Thanks so much for your quick payment :bow:

As for the charger, I use a Triton myself. But before the Triton I used the Lacrosse BC-900. Any multi-bay, smart/intelligent charger will work great, but nothing beats a Triton (or similar advanced charger) that can safely charge the whole pack at once ;)

Will

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hitec makes a charger that will work, and I think it's around $40, but it may require a 12v power supply. The one I have in mind is the base model charger that comes with the USL.

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Farmall,

Congratulations on an excellent purchase. That is one very sweet setup at an amazing price. Best bang for the buck intelligent charger that can handle a pack like that is the Universal Charger from www.batteryspace.com for around $28 IIRC. Try this link if you are intersted. Wish I would have found this one sooner but considering the quality I didnt expect it to last too long. Enjoy!