• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Caribbean Quality

Sarius

Newly Enlightened
As promised, I want to comment on the quality of the Caribbean that I just received. Everything was top notch, fit, finish, operation, lens- a great light and every bit as impressive a beam as I was expecting. This is the 7th Peak light I've gotten, and I've been very pleased with their overall quality and service.

One thing about their CR123a lights that, IMHO, doesn't get talked about enough is the mix 'n match capabilities that these lines allow. I also have a McKinley and ordered the 2 AA body- everything fits everything else allowing some interesting travel and emergency kits to be assembled with full redunancy. I'll be posting more on this later as I explore the options. I consider the Caribbean and McKinley to compliment each other very well.

I might also mention that I discovered a small issue with a previous order and phoned Peak to ask. Turned out there was an error on their part from a couple of months ago and they instantly made it right- Great customer service. And frankly, I enjoy ordering from them by phone, these folks love flashlights!