“Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.”

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Jelly for working things out with the permissions thing. It's got me stopped. You should know, however, there were times in the past when all was not smooth in the land of Kelly/Sasha/Greta. After all, a wizard often has some individual behind a curtain, flailing about at times, but working to make it happen.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Jelly for working things out with the permissions thing. It's got me stopped. You should know, however, there were times in the past when all was not smooth in the land of Kelly/Sasha/Greta. After all, a wizard often has some individual behind a curtain, flailing about at times, but working to make it happen.
What happened to momma (Greta)?

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
GP, nothing happened to former owner as far as I know, other than the sale of CPF.

Jelly, that was a small hiccup to the next step in our journey, but a giant leap for humankind's confidence in your ability to keep this ship on course.

fixer, You may have worked on a site where the supervisor said that when you're on a ladder, if you fall off, consider yourself fired before you hit the ground.

Thinking we should make a thread of what we know about the artist formerly known as CPF Boss Lady. It should be only the things she revealed about herself on CPF, to the best recollection.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
... .... ... ...

Thinking we should make a thread of what we know about the artist formerly known as CPF Boss Lady. It should be only the things she revealed about herself on CPF, to the best recollection.
That'a a great idea! I don't even know what kinds of flashlights she likes. I'd like to know before I die.

I'd like to know before I die
Memories will slowly fade.... BOC Take Me Away

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Greta once told a story how she kept some sort of Icon light handy for repairmen to use in her house. If I recall correct it was the 2 cell Rogue.

I got the sense that a hobby for her had turned into a job then slowly and surely became an all consuming lifestyle.

Will she get bored and work in the sporting goods section at Wal Mart? I doubt it but if she does I'd bet a Pepsi that Wal Mart would have a dandy flashlight row.

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
GP, nothing happened to former owner as far as I know, other than the sale of CPF.
[…]
Well, at one time, she was fond of red shoes.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
One time she went toe to toe with a member here that some would say tended to self aggrandizement. Boss Lady posts an overhead view of her house, I think to show she wasn't afraid of people knowing where she lived (or something like that). Seems like she talked about having an affinity for law enforcement guys. Smokes cigars she does.

Gawly, this feels weird talking about somebody like this. Well anyway, she sounds like quite a character. Used to work in a morgue in Vegas apparently; saw dead guys who led mean, evil lives, looked like. She took photos of explosions for a while, and felt the concussion front from them. And who can forget how she used to run a forum for politically conservative enthusiasts. What was that conservative radio personality's name? Ah yes, Rush Limbaugh. Well that's how she came to CPF, because the guy who gave her the reins to Rushland, started CPF.

And yeah, she has (had?) a Polaris Slingshot, which must be a lot of fun but once they tangled with another vehicle in it. Seems like in 2013 she was less tolerant of goofs and spitball weiners, but she mellowed out I guess. One time she started a thread that indicated flashlights were not as fun as they used to be.

She's got a grandson that hopefully she'll get to see more now.

That's all I got