• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

●=●=● FS: Double Grooved Titanium Light ●=●=●

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been watching this since you launched it - I'll take one (1) DLC coated Double Grooved Titanium light - I'd like it sent via postal service one rate box with insurance - sending you an email so you can provide me with a total.

Thank you!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #83K34199PV142550S)

to [email protected]

Thank you!!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok - it arrived yesterday - I just opened it today. It is a KEEPER! Will edit this post later with photos and a review, but for now suffice it to say that photos don't do this light justice. That has been said before, but I can confirm it!

It looks like it'll be a thrower - can't wait for darkness to try it out - but for now, heck, it's sitting on my desk and I just enjoy looking at it!! If you are toying with buying one of these rare and limited edition lights, don't wait!! When they are gone, they're gone!!

:twothumbs:twothumbs:D

UPDATE -
If you are sitting on the fence about this light, you should get off the fence and purchase one. It's my first light from Fred, but not my last. I finally took it on my 'proving ground'...the early morning dog walk - and it is a thrower!! Plus, it is light and feels "just right" in my big hand. Installed 5 trits in it yesterday - photos to come - one of the trits cracked, so I have to replace it. Full review coming with beam shots when I can get to it, but for now, this is a fantastic light at a great price!

Ok - one more edit. I think this photo shows how gorgeous my light is...

IMG_0508.JPG

Last edited:

awoodby

Newly Enlightened
Great. You people are making me obsessed with custom modded flashlights now. Every one I see just gets better.

This has to be the fanciest flashlight I've ever seen (yet!). Great work!

onceupon

Newly Enlightened
Would like to know if anyone could tell me how many Lumins this cool light can put out?

Thank you

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine arrived via courier this morning. What a great way to start the New Year at work.
Pictures do not do this light justice.
One word WOW.

It is getting dark outside now, should be dark when I arrive home. :)