☠ END OF THE WORLD ☠

Lateck

Newly Enlightened
What ever I had (have) on me at the time the world ends.
Most likely my Olight S30R, CRKT M-16 pocket knife and Leatherman Surge mt. I carry that stuff daily.

Lateck,

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
For the light, I'll take a Fenix HL30 and a Powerfilm solar charger to run it (and plenty of spare 2100 charge AA Eneloops). For the knife, I'll take my 7 inch USMC Kabar knife. For the multitool, I'll take the combination shotgun/ax from Marvel's Agents of Shield: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db_vPGGhYuA

chaosdsm

Enlightened
Flashlight:

Would depend on scenario, but assuming it's a no/little warning event, I would go with my Mini-Mag Pro+ LED since AA batteries can be found anywhere.

If it were significant warning event like a huge asteroid that were calculated to hit in 2 years in the Indian Ocean & wipe out 80% of life as we know it. Then I would go with my Nitecore SRT-7 since I'd have time to put together a portable solar power system capable of charging multiple 18650's. I.E. Goal Zero Sherpa 50 power pack + Sherpa 110V AC inverter + two Nomad 20W(18-22V) portable solar panels + Opus C3100 V2.2 charger

Knife:
Becker TacTool

Multi-Tool:
Leatherman Surge in black

mick53

Newly Enlightened
For a light, a tree branch with pine pitch on it. For a knife, a piece of flint sharpened on the crumbled concrete of a building remnant.

No multitool necessary. Only one tool needed with lots of hand lotion for, uh, self-pleasuring questions like this one.

Last edited:

Scourie

Enlightened
Malkoff MDC 1AA with a bunch of lithium AA and ni-mh's. Becker Utility 7" and Gerber mp600. FN57 as backup. Travel light and fast.

Rob:D

blanex1

Newly Enlightened
god forbid this ever happens to us! i would grab my surefire 6p,and my spyderco gayle bradley 1) and my tire iron! because i don't own a multi tool yet,but 2 out of three is not bad:mecry:

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
god forbid this ever happens to us! i would grab my surefire 6p,and my spyderco gayle bradley 1) and my tire iron! because i don't own a multi tool yet,but 2 out of three is not bad:mecry:

I told Brad ( very nice dude ) I call it my "Folding fixed blade".

Good call. That knife has no equal in it's class.

mick53

Newly Enlightened
I told Brad ( very nice dude ) I call it my "Folding fixed blade".

Good call. That knife has no equal in it's class.

I own quite a few spydercos, including the bradley.

the best spyderco of them all is the waved endura 4.

And by the way, this post has nothing to do with this doomsday crap.

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it's not the end yet... I'll try to survive. :poof:

Hard to answer, my mind changes quickly LOL. Top of mind, any SF or Malkoff.

Knife? maybe a CRK, Spydie and/or Becker... and, must add a MUT like a Leatherman.

mick53

Newly Enlightened
END OF THE WORLD WARNING:

If you answer this thread with a serious reply, you're going to end up needing strong glasses and razor for your palms.

Scourie

Enlightened
END OF THE WORLD WARNING:

If you answer this thread with a serious reply, you're going to end up needing strong glasses and razor for your palms.

So many negative waves.

Or you could do everyone a favor and just not post. Thought about that?

Rob

mick53

Newly Enlightened
So many negative waves.

Or you could do everyone a favor and just not post. Thought about that?

Rob

You speak for everyone? Sorry, I didn't know you were the musket polishers spokesperson.

Flog away!