10180 charger needed

happyguy82

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

I'm struggling to find a charger for me 10180 Li Ion cell. The one that I have is the Sky RC iMAX B6 Mini which charges at 100mA but it doesn't feel like the cell is getting charged properly.

Could some one please help me if you know what I can get a suitable charger? I think it needs to output just 50mA

Thanks.

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
Redilast Micro is what I use on my mini lithiums. Packed in its sleeve, it's the size of a cigar. Mini light, mini charger?

I thought they used to be 50ma, but checking illumination supply they're now saying 80ma. Hmm. Hope that's not too hot. ;)

I like being gentle on mini lions, too.

Anyway, the cells I use it with (10440) have a max charge current of 500ma. 80 ma shouldnt kill the mini lions I'm aware of, plus it still works on 18650.... just s l o o o w l y....

Last edited:

Dompud

Newly Enlightened
I just started a similar search as I've ordered a DQG Hobi. In the end I contacted the Veleno Designs site over email and asked them if I could purchase one of their custom USB 10180 chargers that they ship with (or rather used to ship) with their 10180 flashlights. They replied very promptly , gave me an all in price of $15 or so to pay over PayPal and sent it the next day. Great service I thought. I also begged them to make a follow up to the D2 as well :)
Hope this helps.