Belt Clips for Fenix P2D, P3D?

skalata

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know of a belt clip that will work with Fenix P2D & P3D?

Thanks!
:thumbsup:

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only one I found so far that works well with the P2D/P3D is one I took off my RiverRock 1AA that I got at Target.

p3dcaz7.jpg
p3datf3.jpg

JamisonM

Enlightened
It's sad that fenix doesn't make a pocket clip for their other, non AAA cell based lights; I know there's a demand for them. The same clip from the above post can also be found on the new rayovac 1 watt sportman xtreme lights. You can probably also find them on the other versions of that light that use the same body. There also the option that you can DIY one. While you can make one from scratch, you can also buy one from knife making supply stores as well as other places. The only negative of this is unless you find some other way to attach them; you'll have to drill and tap your holes. Here's an example. I think most (me included) can agree that this is the most visually appealing way to do it. For my L2D-CE, I chose a different DIY route. After about a week of tinkering, I found something that worked for me and worked well I might add. The links in my signature.

skalata

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for all the help guys. I think I will look into getting a custom clip made that will fit FENIX models seemlessly.
Clearly there's a market for it...:thumbsup:

1 what

Enlightened
Hi Skalata,
I'd buy a professional looking pocket clip for a P3D from you (as long as it wasn't made of 24ct gold). Please send me a private message if you go ahead with the project.

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think custom battery tubes with clips would be a viable product, esp with good checkering.

Creature

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, bondr006!

I went straight out to Target right after reading your suggestion. I bought the last River Rock 1AA flashlight on the shelf...right out from under the nose of a guy who was looking at it. I feel kind of bad that. But what the heck. It was the last dang one!

Anyway, that clip fits perfectly on my P3D. I will toss the River Rock LED light in my wife's car.

PS...hi everyone. My first time posting here.

GBone

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, bondr006!

I went straight out to Target right after reading your suggestion. I bought the last River Rock 1AA flashlight on the shelf...right out from under the nose of a guy who was looking at it. I feel kind of bad that. But what the heck. It was the last dang one!

Anyway, that clip fits perfectly on my P3D. I will toss the River Rock LED light in my wife's car.

PS...hi everyone. My first time posting here.

Merry Christmas and :welcome: