HDS 18350/18500 Battery Compartment Pre-Sale

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now the pictures of the 18350 and 18500 tubes. I was also surprised that the 18350 and 18500 cell were AW cells. But AW cells were always good and safe cells. (y)

Here the tubes with the AW cells:

The compare of the different tube types (from left to right 16340 - 18350 - 18500 - 18650 - 2xAA).

The "new" tubes are mounted on the HDS lights with the silver bezels! It is also good to see that the 18350 tube is ~1-2mm longer than the regular tube. Overall both tubes are great. Should have ordered more than I did!

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Left over 18350 and 18500 tubes will be on the custom page later today. Only sold on the custom page as complete lights. No batteries will be included with these configurations so you will need to get your own 18350 or 18500 batteries.

Attachments

• istockphoto-623607574-612x612.jpg
    istockphoto-623607574-612x612.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 32

wweiss

Enlightened
Funny thing happened yesterday. Two small boxes came via USPS from a place called “HDS” and each contained a hollow, black, tubular mechanism of varying length with a similarly sized red cylinder inserted within. The non- hollow end of these cylinders turns, by degrees about 357.5 degrees in a smooth transition.

I’m so old now, I don’t remember what these are for. They have the look and feel of very skilled alien level creation and build, but I’ll be damned if I can figure out what use they are. Invoice says I bought them, but the paper is so yellowed and aged I can barely make out the writing.

Anyone on this forum have a clue? I certainly do not.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
These tubes did take just stupid long to get done and out the door. A large part was all the plandemic crap, partly the new tail internals, some major changes in Henry’s personal life that ate a ton of time, and just some bad planning. HDS is known for being fast in the same way the government is known for being efficient… at least HDS always delivers.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
The mausoleum caretaker for my section has told my remains that a shipping notification for my tubes was received by the front office. This is good. Thank you, HDS for allowing my shrunken shriveled orbs nearly two years to dark-adapt in my crypt. You are the best!
The mausoleum caretaker for my section has told my remains that a shipping notification for my tubes was received by the front office. This is good. Thank you, HDS for allowing my shrunken shriveled orbs nearly two years to dark-adapt in my crypt. You are the best!
😂😂😂

wweiss

Enlightened
These tubes did take just stupid long to get done and out the door. A large part was all the plandemic crap, partly the new tail internals, some major changes in Henry’s personal life that ate a ton of time, and just some bad planning. HDS is known for being fast in the same way the government is known for being efficient… at least HDS always delivers.
No problem, no worries. The “always delivers” part is the most important thing. Deferred gratification is a lost art for some - my father embodied that trait and it rubbed off on me. That and being a character.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
No problem, no worries. The “always delivers” part is the most important thing. Deferred gratification is a lost art for some - my father embodied that trait and it rubbed off on me. That and being a character.
Yes but two years is really ridiculous. I hate that aspect and that I can't control it more... I'm a control freak so it really drives me nuts. Generally in my leather business, when someone orders something custom made, I have it done in a day or two... so having to wait on others for parts or things to get done... I have clumps of hair missing I have torn out! LOL!

RIVEROBSTER

Newly Enlightened
Stupid is as stupid does, so here it goes. Are head units/light only orders shipping within or around the estimated date shown?